forum

[Archived] Galloping Please Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bizon
Problem details:
I have this problem when i'm streaming i get unsually high UR(left hand-tapping hand). I feel like its galloping or something it has to be. When I stream with my right hand I get Low UR and now galloping. I'm trying replicate my right hands technique but nothing is working. The tapping continues to be flawed. Here is a video

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://imgur.com/gallery/f61lKnW

osu! version: Stable 20230727.9
wowcake
It looks like one of the finger in your left hand taps at an inconsistent pace compared to your other finger,

You can try making both fingers tap at the same pace slowly, try to get your fingers tapping consistently at the same rate, for examples, you can get a burst practice map to train your tapping on (personally i would suggest you to play at lower bpm that you usually play, so you can analyze and improve your tapping technique slowly, instead of fast burst/stream that might get your fingers tensed up and ruining your tapping) changing your hand position, or even something as simple as listening and tapping to the song's beat more.

Keep in mind though, it may take times for you to improve, and the improvement won't be visible in a short time, so you should keep on practicing to get your fingers to tap consistently.
Topic Starter
Bizon

Wowcake wrote:

It looks like one of the finger in your left hand taps at an inconsistent pace compared to your other finger,

You can try making both fingers tap at the same pace slowly, try to get your fingers tapping consistently at the same rate, for examples, you can get a burst practice map to train your tapping on (personally i would suggest you to play at lower bpm that you usually play, so you can analyze and improve your tapping technique slowly, instead of fast burst/stream that might get your fingers tensed up and ruining your tapping) changing your hand position, or even something as simple as listening and tapping to the song's beat more.

Keep in mind though, it may take times for you to improve, and the improvement won't be visible in a short time, so you should keep on practicing to get your fingers to tap consistently.
Okay thank you for the advice bro will try it out