forum

[resolved] Downloading Replays On a New PC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TracksMyMan
So recently I switched to a new pc, and when I switched to this new pc, I lost all my replay files. Does anyone know how I can get them back?

osu! version: Stable 20230814.2 (latest)
wowcake
Have you copied the "Data" folder from the old osu! folder to your new PC over?

It's a hidden folder, so you have to enable "Hidden Items" or "Show hidden files" option in file explorer to see it.

If you already did, and can verify that there are bunch of ".osr" files in the "Data\r" folder, try moving out the "scores.db" file out of the osu! folder and restart the game.
Topic Starter
TracksMyMan

Wowcake wrote:

Have you copied the "Data" folder from the old osu! folder to your new PC over?

It's a hidden folder, so you have to enable "Hidden Items" or "Show hidden files" option in file explorer to see it.

If you already did, and can verify that there are bunch of ".osr" files in the "Data\r" folder, try moving out the "scores.db" file out of the osu! folder and restart the game.
So I actually don't have access to my old pc anymore..
Death
Replays are only stored for scores on ranked, loved, or qualified beatmaps that are in the top 1000 of the map's leaderboard. If any of your scores meet that criteria then you can download them.

If you did not make a backup of your osu!/Data/r folder and no longer have access to your old PC, then unfortunately your other replays are likely lost.
Topic Starter
TracksMyMan
ah, that's a little unfortunate :(