forum

Random thoughts

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Not sure if this is the correct sub forum.

Anyhow what is your most random thought while playing "osu!"?

Just randomly I was watching my friend and he did a really weird jump, from that I managed to picture and imagine
somebody duel wielding mouses with 2 cursors clicking with both instead of the keyboard.

My Irl personality in a nutshell "random"
Ahri
I guess general discussion or off-topic would be the better sub forum..^^'

But I also saw that guy with the 2 mouse style.
Rewben2
Yeah sometimes I have completely random thoughts.
Wishy
I think about other games I'm too lazy to play.
Soulg
off-topic would be the correct place for this.

and "hm im bored i should practice my kana" is my usual thought, otherwise just thinking about how bored i am.
Aqo
used to think about how if you turn the music off all the maps are basically just the tutorial map on a higher speed

"this is a circle. you click on it. now, introducing the slider... congratulations! you have potential!"
Weed
i think about rainbows and unicorns
kleps

Aqo wrote:

used to think about how if you turn the music off all the maps are basically just the tutorial map on a higher speed

"this is a circle. you click on it. now, introducing the slider... congratulations! you have potential!"
I guess that makes a lot of sense doesn't it.
Yarissa
I think about things unrelated to the game mostly. I find when I'm focusing on the circles I miss them more
Mikelicious
I think about editing while I play usually, some songs inspired me to use them in my videos.
Also cool avatar, laura moe
Kayla
i hate when i notice the notes blink
Frosi -
How to improve my tapping :3
Kytoxid
I think about all the stuff I should be doing instead of being on osu!.

Then I miss and retry anyways.
pielak213
­
Ryu Sei
Think about swapping hands at o!m...
Dexus
I'm always thinking of what comes next, but usually I drift into imagining what the song would look like visually (ie a singer or some sort of story related to the picture and song) or that I'm actually playing the instrument that the map is timed to. It's pretty enjoyable.
Topic Starter
Blueprint

-MikexD- wrote:

I think about editing while I play usually, some songs inspired me to use them in my videos.
Also cool avatar, laura moe
I think your's is better <3
Plushies

pielak213 wrote:

I always think about Orthos when making top ranks because it makes my nervousness go away. Doing this since around 4 months ago. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/orthos
I thought I was the only one who did that.
Primula_old
Yesterday I thought about eating icecream through a straw.
Whenever I have random thoughts, I usually break combo, but some times I surprise myself and fc something without realizing. o-o

I also like to think about which parts of a map I should try to cursor dance.. and then when I try, I utterly fail at it.
Topic Starter
Blueprint

Primula wrote:

Yesterday I thought about eating icecream through a straw.
Whenever I have random thoughts, I usually break combo, but some times I surprise myself and fc something without realizing. o-o

I also like to think about which parts of a map I should try to cursor dance.. and then when I try, I utterly fail at it.
I believe that's exactly what gave me the thought my friend cursor dancing this whole map while making jumps