[MG]rafaeldel7
!aaaaaah! es mucha bendición
Jangsoodlor
new hutao skin pog
[MG]Papiweirros
Buenas skin, para Nomod esta perfecto!
Redoxe
Nice skin, I love it.

Do you plan on doing it for 21/9 screen ?
YumeNikkii
why do I got no click sound ???? only silence, please help me this is the best skin ever..
Redo_

YumeNikkii wrote:

why do I got no click sound ???? only silence, please help me this is the best skin ever..
Make sure you have Use skin's sound samples in the game's settings, as well as your actual audio being above 0% for both effect, and master volume.
Topic Starter
- eiiden

Redoxe wrote:

Nice skin, I love it.

Do you plan on doing it for 21/9 screen ?
I'm not very familiar with 21/9 sorry
YumeNikkii

Redo_ wrote:

YumeNikkii wrote:

Make sure you have Use skin's sound samples in the game's settings, as well as your actual audio being above 0% for both effect, and master volume.
yeah I already tried it but nothing change..
mynameiszyyx
its pretty cool
Gli_tHc
Beautiful skin, but combo, accuracy and song timer doesnt show properly for me. Home screen and welcome screen missing as well. Any way to fix?

Eclipse AAC
great skin, love the colors and the overall vibe, only thing is the miss sound but besides that its great.
BloodMoon
I love the skin but I'm having some issues on some maps where the hits sound don't have sound.
AugustJJ
beautiful skin great detail :)
shinjisan01
osu lazer support?
JustABeginner

shinjisan01 wrote:

osu lazer support?
You can import skins from osu!stable to osu!lazer by running the setup wizard in osu!lazer and choosing to "import skins".
It's only available in gameplay as the song menu and others are still working in progress.
NelUxu

- eiiden wrote:

10/10
crisgamerssj
la skin es muy buena, pero mi pantalla es muy grande y se buguea :,c
Topic Starter
- eiiden

crisgamerssj wrote:

la skin es muy buena, pero mi pantalla es muy grande y se buguea :,c
de que tamaño es?
SavageWatermelo
Que buena skin, me encantan los sonidos <3