forum

[Archived] osu server takes an unusually long time to calculate score

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
aoli303
Problem details:
As titled, my score hasn't been calculated for a long time.
I got this score 9 days ago, but now this score is still in the state of "calculating".

None of my recent score seem to be calculated.
It's server's problem, or this is actually normal?

osu! version: Lazer 2023.803.0

My native language is not English, so please forgive my grammar errors.
Lyawi
where does it say it's still calculating? because on the score sites you linked it looks submitted without issues
Wimpy Cursed

Lyawi wrote:

where does it say it's still calculating? because on the score sites you linked it looks submitted without issues
Calculating the pp
Pretty sure that is normal for some maps
Death
May be due to the mod you were using. Probably could use a report on GitHub if there isn't one already. If that is the case, then there should probably be a different message being displayed (similar to the one that is displayed when a score is not your best on the map).
Topic Starter
aoli303

Death wrote:

May be due to the mod you were using. Probably could use a report on GitHub if there isn't one already. If that is the case, then there should probably be a different message being displayed (similar to the one that is displayed when a score is not your best on the map).
I think you are right. I played same beatmap and disabled Accuracy Challenge, and server can currectly calculate pp this time. (This score) I guess I need to open an issue on GitHub. issue

Thanks for your help!