forum

Nekomata Master - Far east nightbird (kors k Remix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zexous

bbj0920 wrote:

WTF, it doesn't end!???
press space
Hika
this sb is some god tier shit right here

hey can we rank this now or what pls
Zexous

Hika wrote:

this sb is some god tier shit right here

hey can we rank this now or what pls
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
For those of you who wants to see this map ranked, i've already contacted the BATs necessary to get it done; however there remains an issue with the sb causing lag on older machines, so i talked to peppy the other day and he said give him some time to optimize sb performance before pushing this forward. This ensures that everyone can enjoy Damnae's epic sb once the map gets ranked. Before that bombard the thread with mods plz ;)
Pokie
Damnae bring us to the new generation. btw, another great mapset from jonathanlfj. <3
happy623

Pokie wrote:

Damnae bring us to the new generation.
izzydemon
damnae

Shiirn wrote:

you are a god and i would gladly bear your e-children
Stefan
Storyboarding 2.0
Zexous

Shiirn wrote:

you are a god and i would gladly bear your e-children
also 50 favs
Tari
I cant believe i havent seen this map yet, its so awesome!

The mapping is just wonderful, i can tell you put much effort on making your designs and patterns, combined with the amazing SB its just wow. Really deserves to be in the spotlight.

That being said, here our some stars just for you.

Well-made piece of artwork
Secretpipe
Take my stars x3
DeletedUser_1417202
What the SB... lol;;;

This is magic...
shARPII
omg.
Seing the old diff from RLC which will be ranked + Damnae's storyboard => instant star x)

Even with watching this, I haven't a lot of things to say about modding so HF for the rank.
Demmon
Damnae + RLC + jonathanlfj

THIS
IS
AMAZING
Zexous
I am ignored T_T
Secretpipe

Zexous wrote:

I am ignored T_T
Hey guys , don't ignore others mappers ;__;
god damn it Zexous
Rumia-
awesome sb!!
Danmae so op
Xantaria
How come this didn't get instaranked on day 1? :>
Nyukai

Zexous wrote:

I am ignored T_T
EruJazz is ignored too (?)
ErunamoJAZZ

Inyuschan wrote:

Zexous wrote:

I am ignored T_T
EruJazz is ignored too (?)
Of course, i'm the unknown guy xD
Selisi
Amazing!
OSU need more Damnae~
izzydemon
phew, finally done: Taiko Oni
good luck \o
Kiiwa
far east zebra
SPOILER

just for memories
Zexous

Kiiwa wrote:

far east zebra
SPOILER

just for memories
looks like a cow to me but
majestic
Xantaria
when is it going to happen?
ErunamoJAZZ

jonathanlfj wrote:

For those of you who wants to see this map ranked, i've already contacted the BATs necessary to get it done; however there remains an issue with the sb causing lag on older machines, so i talked to peppy the other day and he said give him some time to optimize sb performance before pushing this forward. This ensures that everyone can enjoy Damnae's epic sb once the map gets ranked. Before that bombard the thread with mods plz ;)
Roxas
I never thought it could be done something like this with SB code. Damnae you are a kind of magician, this SB is something unbelievable, congrats!
Faust

Roxas wrote:

I never thought it could be done something like this with SB code. Damnae you are a kind of magician, this SB is something unbelievable, congrats!
Mercurial
Some people deserve a place in heaven.

Like you, Faust :) and obviously, ErunamoJAZZ
Xantaria
well if it lags older rigs they can just deactivate SB, I rly want to play this map ranked, with or without SB doesn't rly matter and I believe a lot of people think the same way. Map is mapped so well ... I wanted to see RLC's map ranked so bad when I first tried it few month ago and this mapset + RLC's Extra is just pure awesomeness and needs to get ranked.

Is there a way to get a map ranked and later add a storyboard without wiping scores?
Zexous

Zantaria wrote:

well if it lags older rigs they can just deactivate SB, I rly want to play this map ranked, with or without SB doesn't rly matter and I believe a lot of people think the same way. Map is mapped so well ... I wanted to see RLC's map ranked so bad when I first tried it few month ago and this mapset + RLC's Extra is just pure awesomeness and needs to get ranked.

Is there a way to get a map ranked and later add a storyboard without wiping scores?
There is no such way.
Be patient for a little bit more, and then you can have all the time in the world to play the map.
Topic Starter
jonathanlfj
i will poke peppy again in a few days if nothing happens, then lets see if we can get this moving forward
ErunamoJAZZ
«patience is a virtue»
for me, peppy may delay all time he need to optimize the game, SB deserves it.
onotoleonide
so wheres da star
izzydemon
so wheres da babies
Zexous

Niokin wrote:

so wheres da babies
in peppy's uterus
woshiguabi
uh....
seems ez to solve
just like this http://osu.ppy.sh/s/50177
rank this map and make a extra osz link,let player themselves choose according to computer configuration
then I find this is silly
Xantaria
I can't wait.
Aurele
Ranked.

no really, the storyboard is a masterpiece. however, I hope this is just a lag of myself:
Zexous

Gabe wrote:

Ranked.

no really, the storyboard is a masterpiece. however, I hope this is just a lag of myself:
aint no heart there doe
That was a sick, cruel joke, Gabe. A cruel, cruel joke
I didn't realize you quit BAT for GM
show more