forum

[Archived] my clearly online score was not submitted online and counted as offline

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandomNameIdk
so i was playing on a multiplayer lobby and got a godmode score, my connection was kinda weird but it was fine since chatting and lobby activities were normal, so i was expecting a hefty pp gain, but after a minute of nothing i checked my profile and couldnt see it, i checked ingame and it was in local ranking but not global? how is this possible i literally set it in online lobby( every other scores in that lobby got submitted BUT my godmode) also after i set it the online chat still worked so its not like i disconnected after or anything the whole play was online
wowcake
It seems that you were setting your plays when the score submission was down for a short time due to technical issues.

If you still have your game open, osu! will keep attempting to submit your scores for an hour.
But if you have closed osu! or an hour already passed, unfortunately those scores will not longer be able to get submitted.
Blushing
Along with what wowcake said:

sometimes it is an instantaneous downage of connection to the servers, which doesn't always kick you out of the lobby or game at the time.

Also, even if you reconnected, if the play was not your best performance on the map, it still would not give you PP regardless. There seems to be a couple of plays that weren't your best but are on you profile during the time that you made this post.
Topic Starter
RandomNameIdk

Wowcake wrote:

It seems that you were setting your plays when the score submission was down for a short time due to technical issues.

If you still have your game open, osu! will keep attempting to submit your scores for an hour.
But if you have closed osu! or an hour already passed, unfortunately those scores will not longer be able to get submitted.
oh i didnt know that osu! would keep attempting to submit your score for an hour, welp i kept osu on for like 5 minutes after that but still saw nothing on the servers so i kinda quit. Somehow this has happened twice to my godmodes i love this game.