forum

[Archived] It is not possible to make the inscription "Featured artist" in the map, We need help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Its Connor
I created a map for the song "Massive New Krew - Kill 'Em All". Before I started, I had no idea how to assign the FA badge to the author. After reasoning in the "discussions" tab, they explained to me how this is done, but we could not solve this problem. Please help me with this problem! Also, if you wish, you can write modding about the map.

beatmapsets/2040379#osu/4256381
Zelzatter Zero
If you are sure the metadata is correct and the song is indeed featured in the FA page, then the FA tag will eventually be added. Audio file and timing don't really matter here.

Not sure how long tho. I recall I have the tag added to my map like a nearly a week after submission.
Topic Starter
Its Connor

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

If you are sure the metadata is correct and the song is indeed featured in the FA page, then the FA tag will eventually be added.

Not sure how long tho. I recall I have the tag added to my map like a few days after submission.
It turns out you just need to wait for the nominees?
Zelzatter Zero
yeah pretty much.
Topic Starter
Its Connor

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

yeah pretty much.
Thank you very much!
Blushing
There is a channel on the official osu! dev server named #featured-artists where you can get some help with it if you are FOR SURE using a Featured Artist song from the song list. Not sure they will do much until its either ranked or qualified but it should be fixed nonetheless.