forum

[Archived] osu won't open because a graphics drivers problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
osaruump
everytime i try to open osu it crashes after the update and these windows appear

i've updated my drivers and i've re-installed osu several times and it still crashes. This has been going on for about 6 months now, idk what else to do to fix it
(also, the only version that is playable on my pc is the lazer, i tried downloading it today and it works somehow lol, but my fps goes very badly on it.)

heres the full text of the second image (sorry if some things are not understood, I don't have osu in english):

#=zff3J1vNQA6v_iODCvRc2RWSGS8rh: No available GL context found. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.
en OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
en #=zkjwhJnKzfKGUKARBh6v0qFcS36Io.#=zPI$70WY=(Int32 #=zMV3WwN8=, Int32 #=zgOd0oqQ=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zT2Er61g=)
en #=ziLZZi3qGk8juW_s$zSUdx0E=.#=z$h_GgocBtoeb(GraphicsContextFlags #=zT2Er61g=)
--- Fin del seguimiento de la pila de la excepción interna ---
en #=ziLZZi3qGk8juW_s$zSUdx0E=.#=z$h_GgocBtoeb(GraphicsContextFlags #=zT2Er61g=)
en #=ziLZZi3qGk8juW_s$zSUdx0E=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zAVfZFuY=)
en #=zQWs1BhPqTG72wzhlsgAXDZR1Ugz_.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=zAVfZFuY=)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
en #=zbnW_ARdKW7JOImUIbTX2$X8=.WndProc(Message& #=zy7Xhv5g=)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Blushing
Might be beneficial to uninstall you graphics drivers with a DDU then reinstall them with the most recent updated drivers from the manufacture's website.
Topic Starter
osaruump

Blushing wrote:

Might be beneficial to uninstall you graphics drivers with a DDU then reinstall them with the most recent updated drivers from the manufacture's website.
thx u so much, i'll try it
Topic Starter
osaruump
still not working, i think i'll try resetting the pc another day
Topic Starter
osaruump
I fixed it :D. it was a problem with opengl, a friend helped me to restore it to the version i had before all this trouble, and it works now