forum

[Archived] what do i do to have >1,000 fps?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tankia
my computer can make osu run at 600 fps in optimal mode in seconds but i wanna extend it and i want to make osu have 1k fps or more, i have seen whitecat, mrekk and others play at 1k fps and it looks cool but im confused as i followed every single step on all the youtube videos and nothing works. anyone knows how to osu run at 1k fps?, optimal mode makes 600 but i want 1k, please help!
Justclaner
First of all, this is not something you can achieve from youtube videos or from here as a matter of fact, as its obviously related to how powerful your computer is in the first place.

Second of all, 600 fps is already more than enough and you literally can't tell a difference between 600 and 1000 because you are human after all.

Third of all, you should care about the refresh rate of your monitor more than the fps at that point. More fps is also not always a good thing, as it can cause screen tearing (search it up yourself).
Topic Starter
Tankia
i have a very powerful gaming pc and it can run 1000 like its a piece of cake, at max its more than you could imagine
lacto
wiki/en/Performance_troubleshooting

+

https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/hqoakj/tutorial_removing_perceivable_latency_for_good/

could help, there's a lot of info just googling about how to optimize your PC and the game depending on your GPU and OS