forum

Tournament List

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PsychoticKiller
There should be a list of pending tournaments and current tournaments, you could click a button and create a tournament, you could click on the tournament you want to view you could read a bio of the tournament and apply if its still pending and hasn't already started :) Just an idea I thin k its a pretty good one too
Myke B

PsychoticKiller wrote:

There should be a list of pending tournaments and current tournaments, you could click a button and create a tournament, you could click on the tournament you want to view you could read a bio of the tournament and apply if its still pending and hasn't already started :) Just an idea I thin k its a pretty good one too
I also think this is a good idea. Post it to feature request, not here. It would make it easier for anybody to just create a tournament, and it would have more attention, because it's on the forums :P
uzzi
Isn't that what this subforum is for?
- Marco -
Probably on Feature Request?

1,200 post \o/
Myke B

- [ U z z I ] - wrote:

Isn't that what this subforum is for?
To post a feature request? I believe that would go in feature requests.. "clicking a button" to generate custom tournaments would imply that some time of coding by peppy would have to be done on the website.
Gescape
I belive Uzzi meant that this subforum is meant as a place where you list tournaments, and I second that.