gaslight people

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kaedori
kinda like instructions unclear, but you get to lie to people

example
person a: i tried eating an apple today
person b: what are you talking about apples dont exist, theyre a conspiracy invented by the government to keep doctors away
person c: ermmm ackshually i saw apples at the store yesterday you're wrong it's actually the doctors who are the conspiracy
person b: you havent left your house all day yesterday, i literally live across the street from you

ill start first: forum games is thriving at the moment
MaxIsABigKaiju
lol no it's not
Forum games is mid
Wimpy Cursed
Nah man the forum games have been poppin' lately, you just haven't been so included
Topic Starter
kaedori
the only thing that's been poppin here has been popcorn what are you on about? you're probably just thinking of the conversations you're imagining yourself having
Wimpy Cursed
What? There is not popcorn. Are you getting nightmares about gunshots again?
MaxIsABigKaiju
lol what
guns are illegal why would anybody have one
Edgar_Figaro
Nobody ever breaks the law and all laws are fair and just.
keremaru
All of them? What about the law where you have to throw away fad toys when they're not popular anymore?
B0ii
Fad toys? What kind of drugs were you on for you to make up the existence of such a thing?
_syrnz12_
bro are you insane? the world does not produce any kind of drugs today, they've been totally wiped out. Maybe you are the one who ate too much potassium
Farfocele
What, I don't eat potassium! Maybe you should lay off those strange cat treats.
Carazi
you eat potassium everyday i see it happen constantly, maybe YOU should lay off those cat treats.
-Kori
I saw an insane play of yours a few days ago now you're decaying ranks, what happened
Farfocele
There was no insane play, you must be misremembering! Maybe it was the fact you didn't en passant.