forum

[Archived] Self-pressing key

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nukeyman
While playing, I'd notice presses happening instantly and suddenly upon just mousing over anything, always in the middle of a beatmap after multiple presses.
This ends up with the replay showing a very distinct double press happening in a speed way faster than I am capable of. (and an extremely early press at that)
Keyboard would be a K55 RGB PRO corsair if the information is needed
Thanks a lot for any help, this seems to happen despite switching between lazer and classic, and exclusively on osu.

osu! version: Stable 20230727.9 (latest)
Blushing
Do you have anything running in the background? Does your keyboard support macros or have its own designated software? Can you possibly turn them off or see if a different keyboard has the same issue.
Topic Starter
Nukeyman

Blushing wrote:

Do you have anything running in the background? Does your keyboard support macros or have its own designated software? Can you possibly turn them off or see if a different keyboard has the same issue.
I try removing as many apps or anything running in the background as possible, didn't seem to have any effect. otherwise, no app running in the background.
My keyboard does have macro keys but no software or actual macro support that I know of, or it's things that I have not installed. But I am confused because I'm fairly certain I used this exact model before to play without this issue a year ago before a computer change.