forum

And now for something completely different ---> Hello

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kandras
Hello, my name's Kandras (not real name). I like anime, manga, games (RPG's are my favourite) and surfing the web. I figured I should introduce myself if I was going to play this any longer (I've been playing about 2 weeks now), but I probably won't post much.
I suppose that's it.
Sousei
Canadia
I like boys, how about you?
Wizard Of Orz
I like you, how about me?
5ku112
I like supergarlic, how about Strager?
Wizard Of Orz
i have been dirtied
Jinxy
Sorry you had to see your thread ruined. You should check out other threads, as long it's not under "Other".

Its pretty crazy, and there has been a moron overload these days. I assure you there are sane people in this game, just not in Forum Games/Random <_< >_>
Cheery

JInxyjem wrote:

Sorry you had to see your thread ruined. You should check out other threads, as long it's not under "Other".
that's terrible..

Welcome to osu! :)
MMzz

Sousei wrote:

I like boys, how about you?
^ Yes

Oh and Welcome :P
Wizard Of Orz

JInxyjem wrote:

Its pretty crazy, and there has been a moron overload these days. I assure you there are sane people in this game, just not in Forum Games/Random <_< >_>
Yea it get's pretty terrible in forum games/random. Especial when that skulls guy and this ugly JInxyjem appears. :[

oh and hi
mattyu007
Hihi welcome to osu! / bienvenue à osu! / etcetc
5ku112
You don't gain experience for fighting me >_>

Anyhoo, hope you have a good time here such and such.
Jinxy

supergarlic wrote:

this ugly JInxyjem appears. :[

I rarely post in Forum Games/Random now, unlike someone that only knows how to type "yes" and "no" in there.
Cuddlebun

supergarlic wrote:

JInxyjem wrote:

Yea it get's pretty terrible in forum games/random. Especial when that skulls guy and this ugly JInxyjem appears. :[

oh and hi
fffffffffffffffffffffffff
5ku112

JInxyjem wrote:

unlike someone that only knows how to type "yes" and "no" in there.
I gave up on that.