forum

What does it mean that I have only 5 beatmap submissions?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frogo_1104
When submitting my first map, it told me that I can only upload 4 more. Is that in a specific time period like a week or is it that I can only have 5 beatmaps in the queue at the same time?
WitherMite
when you upload maps they go into the WIP or pending categories, you can only have a limited number of those active at once, but if you dont update a map for 28 days it will automatically move into the graveyard section and you will get a slot back, but if you update a graved set, it moves back out of the graveyard and takes up a slot.

ranked and loved maps also don't count towards that limit.

the number of pending sets you can have depends on if youre a supporter and how many maps you've ranked

wiki/Beatmapping/Beatmap_submission

wiki wrote:

Users are allowed a limited number of pending beatmaps at a time. The limit varies depending on how many ranked beatmaps a user has and whether or not they are currently an osu!supporter. Users without osu!supporter can have 4 pending beatmaps plus 1 per ranked beatmap (up to 4). With osu!supporter, this increases to 8 pending beatmaps plus 1 per ranked beatmap (up to 12) for a total of 20.
crame1ski
Huhh i don’t know sorry
kaedori
most helpful forum user