forum

[resolved] Osu keep telling me my graphic drivers are missing and i don't know what to do

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Povolo_RN
Problem details:
When i open osu a this message keep showing and i don't know what to do
Osu was unable to obtain the graphic context. if this is the first time you've see this, please try restarting your pc.
if this is a fresh install, you may be missing graphics drivers
The first time i got this message i solved the problem by restarting my pc, but that doesn't work anymore. I tried to update every drivers in my pc and i still haven't found a solution.
I wanna point out that this message strted to apper when i closed my pc while i was playing( because i didn't want to get caught while playing oosu by my family).
Another consequences of that is that now everything in my pc looks bigger, from the screen where you can choose your windows account to the icons of the many programs on the pc.
I've seen other people with my same problem but i still can't seem to find the right solution.
edit: apparently i didn't know my graphic card wan't working, i simply update my amd drivers and everything went back to normal
Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/discord/1031651163495485451-1133702951114903652-image.png

osu! version: Stable 20230628.2 (latest)
Death
What graphics card do you have? Or if you don't know that, do you know what computer you have?
Topic Starter
Povolo_RN

Death wrote:

What graphics card do you have? Or if you don't know that, do you know what computer you have?
Amd radeon(tm) grapichs

nvm, my graphic card wasn't working, i just needed to update my whole amd system and now everything is ok