forum

Whenever i exit the Osu tab using windows key or ctrl+esc or alt tab, The game completely freezes.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Skill Issues
Problem details: This Issue started a few weeks ago where whenever I used any method to exit the window, I would always be unable to enter the window again because it freezes like in the provided image.

Video or screenshot showing the problem: https://imgur.com/a/NLuy1dg It basically looks like this except nothing moves. However I can hear my cursor hitting things and the music within osu, just nothing on the screen moves.

osu! version: Stable 20230628.2 (latest)
Lewd324
Hey man,

I have had this happen to me countless time and the way I managed to fix it was I reinstalled windows. You can try also turning off Game Mode in windows settings and give that a shot I've seen that work too. Also you can try doing a SFC scan on windows, to do that you can open CMD as admin, type (SFC /SCANNOW) and let it run a repair test to check for corrupt files and whatever else is troubling windows. One more thing I can think of is, reinstalling osu or trying to repiar osu with the OSU! Repair.exe in the game directory. Also make sure all your drivers are up to date especially graphic card drivers.