forum

[duplicate] Filter Unplayed Beatmap sets

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
alvisto
This feature is requested in a Multi-request thread here, but I think I need to make a sole thread to give this request more spotlight ! ^.^

Basically what it means is Filter Unplayed Songs, not difficulties. The current filter unplayed option shows all the difficulty that you haven't played before, which may include an easy difficulty from a map that you definitely don't want to play or maybe a super insane difficulty from a map that you definitely cannot play.

What Filter Unplayed Songs mean is, once any of the difficulty of a map is played, that map and all its other unplayed difficulties are marked as "Played". The reason for this request is because of ranking only count your highest score in a map, and not every difficulty. So, for someone who wants to raise his ranking, filter unplayed songs is good because you get to make sure you play every song at least once to get more scores.

Sorry for my bad english. >.< I hope you guys understand. ;p
anonymous_old
There was a feature request like this but it operated on all filters, not just the unplayed songs one.

Keep songs intact.
Topic Starter
alvisto
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.