forum

Does your hand ever just go to heaven?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed
My left hand is ready to take off to another country, but my right hand just gradually goes up to the skies.
Think there might be a crash soon, no?
Does anyone else do this? I just think it is a bit funny
UltraBlack
Try using a normal vocabulary thats confusing as hell lol. Anyway, it's normal that sometimes your hand move to some specific position while playing, usually that is to help hitting a pattern or something, if that is what you mean. If it doesn't cause any problem while you are playing or after then i believe it should be not a problem at all.
Topic Starter
Wimpy Cursed

UltraBlack wrote:

Try using a normal vocabulary thats confusing as hell lol. Anyway, it's normal that sometimes your hand move to some specific position while playing, usually that is to help hitting a pattern or something, if that is what you mean. If it doesn't cause any problem while you are playing or after then i believe it should be not a problem at all.
Nah it wasn't a problem for me, I was just wondering if anyone else had this experience.
My right hand raises up once a stream pattern gets a bit faster than what I am used to. Seems to happen mostly on stamina maps as well.
UltraBlack

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Nah it wasn't a problem for me, I was just wondering if anyone else had this experience.
My right hand raises up once a stream pattern gets a bit faster than what I am used to. Seems to happen mostly on stamina maps as well.
it used to happen to me too but for some reason it stopped to happen after sometime.