forum

Beatmap select picture is different than background picture

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Deag
I made a map and the beatmap select picture is the original picture I used while making the beatmap. I added the new current background image, but the original image is still the song select image.

I've of course redownloaded it and the image isn't in the song folder. Idk if this is just for me / maybe a skin issue (it's my OSU menu background picture as well) but idk how it's possible that the image stays while it's not in the folder.

beatmap: beatmapsets/2026236#osu/4224080

example:

just annoying is all idrc, and I wanna know if this is an issue for just me somehow or if it's like this for others
Zelzatter Zero
make sure you already enabled the option to show hidden files.

then go to where osu folder is. Your best bet is to go to Options --> Open osu! folder.

Then go to Data --> bt, find the thumbnail you want to delete (it corresponds to your whole mapset ID, in this case it's 2026236), then delete it and refresh the game.

and btw the thumbnail works correctly on my side
Topic Starter
Deag

Zelzatter Zero wrote:

make sure you already enabled the option to show hidden files.

then go to where osu folder is. Your best bet is to go to Options --> Open osu! folder.

Then go to Data --> bt, find the thumbnail you want to delete (it corresponds to your whole mapset ID, in this case it's 2026236), then delete it and refresh the game.

and btw the thumbnail works correctly on my side
Thanks! fixed