forum

Late Intro Blueprint

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blueprint
Hey people you may have seen me poking around for tips, I didn't notice this thread sadly anyhow

Nice to meet you all I've been playing for a week now I think maybe 2 I believe I started last Monday,
Funny story I actually found this game just asking a friend what he's playing I'm sad he didn't tell me about this
game sooner I love it, does it make me strange that since I've started to play this I've downloaded a few songs off here
to my phone and listen to them while I'm out :L, this game has got me into many different music category's I usually hate things such
as rock I still do (English rock), but now I'm in love with the strangest music.

Blueprint: It was the title of a very old video when I was thinking of a name to change to took me a while to think of it, my name was originally Ukhenry
because my name is similar on many other games and platforms, I used to be a platform gamer now I've recently moved to pc gaming.

I play very few games Phantasy Star Online 2 League of Legends and of course "osu!".

Sorry for the long intro but hey
Nathanael
Welcome to the forums. You can discover more types of music around here just by playing them!

Enjoy being here and don't forget the exclamation mark on "osu!". XD
jackisgone
welcome welcome
- Marco -
welcome =D
Caraele
Long intros are

Welcome to the game and forums :3