forum

[invalid] Fullscreen vs Windowed

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
alex2580
If there was an option that osu! always opens in fullscreen mode, that would be great. If fullscreen mode isn't checked in the options menu the v-sync kicks in and the mouse begins to lag. When I open the beatmap editor it automatically gets in windowed mode and when I exit and want to play again it remains windowed. So, could you fix it that it goes back to fullscreen once I leave the beatmap editor?
Thanks in advance!
Nathanael

alex2580 wrote:

If there was an option that osu! always opens in fullscreen mode, that would be great.
Closing osu! on full screen mode should start full screen when you open it again.

alex2580 wrote:

If fullscreen mode isn't checked in the options menu the v-sync kicks in and the mouse begins to lag.
I think you should change your frame limit into another.

alex2580 wrote:

When I open the beatmap editor it automatically gets in windowed mode and when I exit and want to play again it remains windowed. So, could you fix it that it goes back to fullscreen once I leave the beatmap editor?
Thanks in advance!
This is a confirmed bug, I think: [confirmed] osu! doesn't revert to fullscreen after going to Edit mode.
Topic Starter
alex2580
Hey Nathanael!
With your first quote you're right. But I meant that it should force fullscreen mode, even if I opened and closed the editor.
I see this "bug" is around for more than 6 months and it still hasn't been fixed. So I shouldn't hope it to be fixed soon... :(
Anyways thanks for the halp!
Nathanael
No problem.

Another info:

TheVileOne wrote:

Your solution for now is to not have your windowed resolution set to borderless.