forum

what is your hair + skin routine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sametdze
i like my hair nice and fluffy. in order to get this, i dip my hair in water once a morning, and then dip it in water at night. then with a comb i push all the hair down so i get my iconic bangs. then i shake my head from one side to the other so it kind of has that crunchiness, and then im done!

for my skin, i often place some lotion on my entire face, and then with a little napkin i dab off a bit of the lotion. after that i add a litle bit of skin moisturizer (thx conan gray) then some sunscreen followed by some perfume, and a small smidge of toothpaste for my lips, so it's kind of like a lipbalm.
I AM VERY SMART
Brush my hair then tie it back after waking up; shampoo when I shower before sleeping. Cream/butter body the morning and the night.
sshix_
i just say to my hair like "come on, you should be strong and beautiful, you are the best"
actually i wash it once every two days and apply cream once a week and i usually brush it before washing it
for the skin, during the summer i apply sun cream when needed, i can also put some nourishing masks on it
15C
i wash my hair every day and then dry the sides with a towel, and leave the top damp and it gets just the way i like it after it dries
Rezq Gokou
Don't touch your face when your hands are dirty. That's all from me
Jangsoodlor
I wash my hair every evening. Since my hair is relatively short, I don't need creams and stuffs. Just Shampoo. As for skin, apart from acne potions, all I put on my skin is this cooling powder after shower
(It's the first cooling powder brand in the world and it is a thousand times cooler than Protex and other western copycats)
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

i just say to my hair like "come on, you should be strong and beautiful, you are the best"
I wish it had worked LMAOOOOO
sshix_

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

in some way it works, you just assure yourself of this type of thing as a manifesto
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

in some way it works, you just assure yourself of this type of thing as a manifesto
I will probably try this method tomorrow to see if this is the miracle solution for my hair xDDD
Wimpy Cursed
I just take a shower every night.
Sometimes I may add lotion, but I don't really care. If I want my hair to look alright before going somewhere, I'll brush it. I got some long hair
sshix_

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I will probably try this method tomorrow to see if this is the miracle solution for my hair xDDD
i hope it will help you lmao
TheAngryNerd101
Shower once every 2-3 days
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

UPDATE: I just tried this rn and my hair still look broken after I wake up AAAAAAAAAAA.
sshix_

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

UPDATE: I just tried this rn and my hair still look broken after I wake up AAAAAAAAAAA.
try harder or it’s maybe your hair already looks perfect
I AM VERY SMART

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sshix_ wrote:

try harder or it’s maybe your hair already looks perfect
I'M TRYINGGGG!! I even brought incenses for this exact moment 😭😭😭😭
B0ii
Brush hair, and then use hair gel if needed
Aireunaeus
My hair isn't really long, so I rarely comb my hair. only doing it if I go somewhere n stuff.
I AM VERY SMART
Is there a bald person here? If yes, I will give you a supporter
B0ii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Ima wait for someone to shave their head just for supporter
I AM VERY SMART

B0ii wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

LMAOOOOO IMAGINE
Topic Starter
sametdze

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

B0ii wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

LMAOOOOO IMAGINE
eggy peppy has joined the chat
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

B0ii wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

LMAOOOOO IMAGINE
eggy peppy has joined the chat
eggy peppy baldy has joined the chat
KimAriel
You guys have a routine?
I AM VERY SMART

KimAriel wrote:

You guys have a routine?
Otherwise I will not look pretty in the eyes of the world
Rezq Gokou
You always look pretty in my eyes :) not like I have seen it though
I AM VERY SMART
My eyes are in my banner!!! (Basil's eyes 💖💖💖💖)
Topic Starter
sametdze

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

in that case your eyes are just deadass deformed 💀💀💀💀
I AM VERY SMART

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

IT'S A METAPHOR U GIT
WitherMite
shampoo every 2nd or 3rd shower, rarely ever use conditioner since my natural oils do just fine if I don't over shampoo or go to the pool frequently. finger comb when needed, sometimes use a comb if it ever gets bad (my hair doesn't knot easily, though I do need to get a brush at some point to get the loose hair out easier). I have long hair I usually part on the left (left eye is my good eye) and I tie it in a simple loose half up tail if I need it kept out of my face, not a fan of buns tbh. Also trim facial hair when needed, thinking about shaving back the sides, been seeing how they grow in, not quite able to manage a full beard yet it seems.

don't really have a skin routine outside of deodorant.
fluffpup
shampoo twice condition once every other day. no skincare routine!
B0ii

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

IT'S A METAPHOR U GIT
olive eyes
I AM VERY SMART

B0ii wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

sametdze wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

IT'S A METAPHOR U GIT
olive eyes
Pleaseeee no more
qwt
Hair:
I have been on shampoo for 6+ months and it genuinely changed my hair type from thin, greasy, and straight hair to fluffy, thick, wavy hair.

I start off my morning with a shower, in which I either just rinse my hair out with water or I use all natural conditioner.
Then I scrunch it up and play with it to make sure it dries fluffy, and I let it airdry for 10-15 minutes.
Once my hair is damp, I apply Himalayan sea salt spray to give my hair a even further fluffy and texturized look.
Lastly, I blow-dry my hair while scrunching it until it is dry.

Skincare:
I use all natural products as well.
I cleanse, moisturize, and sunscreen. I also ice my face in the morning since it's the only way I can have hollow cheekbones.

At night, I just cleanse, moisturize, and use azelaic acid.
Reyalp51
i've never comb my hair lmao
mariapapu
wash my hair every morning with shampoo and conditioner, brush it when it's dry, that's it lol

when it's winter I use oil on my ends cuz the air is so cold and dry

with my skin it's more complex, or my face mostly. wash it with water in the morning, put hyarulonic acid serum + moisturizer + sun screen. At the evening I use micellar water cleanser, glycolic acid + hyarulonic acid serum + moisturizer
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Probably because your hair is too short?
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

nope, i just dont let it grow
I AM VERY SMART

Reyalp51 wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

nope, i just dont let it grow
Okkk
[-Omni-]
wait osu players take care of themselves?
I AM VERY SMART

[-Omni-] wrote:

YES OF COURSE !!!!
[-Omni-]

Anaxii wrote:

[-Omni-] wrote:

YES OF COURSE !!!!
WOAAA. osu players are TRUELY EVOLVINGN
I AM VERY SMART

[-Omni-] wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

[-Omni-] wrote:

YES OF COURSE !!!!
WOAAA. osu players are TRUELY EVOLVINGN
WE'RE GROWING
ivri-
water
I AM VERY SMART

mungmeong wrote:

water
water