forum

The last music you listen before sleeping

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
his everything
Thanks to -aak-, also known as an actual cat, for this banger! I always listen to this before sleeping. It's so short and simple...

I love it <3

lostsilver
i listen to music all the time, so there's really not a set song i'll listen to before going to sleep
but since i have to choose, i'd say pain by three days grace, just like you by three days grace, holiday by green day, coming clean by green day, all i wanted by paramore, anklebiters by paramore, sorrow by flyleaf, all around me by flyleaf or 45 by shinedown (sorry for the paragraph waah)
179bpm

this
Dementedjet
I listen to this banger before and when sleeping 🔥🔥🔥
Kobold84
It's usually different, but oftentimes it's this one.

sshix_

jrjin228 wrote:

I listen to this banger before and when sleeping 🔥🔥🔥
it’s too loud
lostsilver

eeriepump wrote:

i listen to music all the time, so there's really not a set song i'll listen to before going to sleep
but since i have to choose, i'd say pain by three days grace, just like you by three days grace, holiday by green day, coming clean by green day, all i wanted by paramore, anklebiters by paramore, sorrow by flyleaf, all around me by flyleaf or 45 by shinedown (sorry for the paragraph waah)
her everything
I don’t really listen to music before sleeping because why would i

Nvm i have one lol
Topic Starter
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

✨ Typical ✨
lostsilver

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

✨ Typical ✨
yep :3
sametdze
Nicki Minaj super bass OR thomas you're the leader
Wimpy Cursed
It is a bit of a mix for me, there is no specific song anymore for me
179bpm

siivagunner is kinda growing on me

edit:
gnm