forum

osu! profile redesign

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +73
Topic Starter
Mira-san
I was bored so I've decided to think of a concept about the osu! profile.

(of course the userpage is on top of it.)

So what do you guys think? :D
- O n i -
that looks fabulous
peppy
A redesign is already in the works.
Espionage724
Hmm, perhaps the detailed stats could be up towards the top somewhere, but other than that, it looks pretty good.
OsuMe65
I remember once peppy said he likes to design on his own...

Best of luck to peppy.
Myke B

peppy wrote:

heeeeell yeaaaaaaa
Mango

peppy wrote:

Yaay :D the only thing I'm wondering is if it's a standard redesign just to change the layout or a customizable redesign so that each user can change certain aspects of their profile to make it more unique to themselves.
Yukiteru Amano
Love your design :) hope peppy borrows it ^^ btw wouldn't it be nice for players to have maybe 3 different standard layouts to pick between :)?
Tekklorn

peppy wrote:

Yeaaaaaaaa!

To the OP: That design looks amazing :D Hope the new redesign looks as good as that
izzydemon
damn that looks cool
Elit3Blaze
What's bugging me are the mini tabs of Top Ranks, Historical, Beatmaps, etc. up there. I understand how they can open up the areas without needing to scroll down, but with this awesome new design imo i have this kinda OCD that it should not be there.
deadbeat
gonna be honest, the new design idea shown in the OP isn't really that good :(
new one is much better \:D/
Myke B

deadbeat wrote:

Any dates for a beta release?
Spyrunite
Just throwing in my 2 cents for OP's design. I think the buttons for the different game mods are far to big. A lot of people only play 1 game mode or focus on one game mode meaning that you wouldn't be switching between them very often. I would want them to be kinda out of the way so that actual stats take up that space.
Topic Starter
Mira-san

deadbeat wrote:

welp.

can't wait for the new one then HUE.
Nathanael
Would this also affect the other designs? Or it would still stay the same?
Jafem
This looks cool. I wanna see a Friendlist there aswell and maybe some detailed stats
VerticalSound
This looks so good, I like it
deadbeat
i am so tempted to just remove the image in the OP since it's misleading towards the actual redesign...
Myke B
Well, you could just move to thread to invalid. Also, any estimate on when beta will be out?
Frostex
Will that change effect osu! forum design?
deadbeat

Myke B wrote:

Well, you could just move to thread to invalid. Also, any estimate on when beta will be out?
resolving would work better imo, but i'm not sure if i should tag so soon since i don't really know much of the details. also i have no idea what's so ever
XPJ38
Just do like this thread, put a note in the opening post and don't tag anything yet.
deadbeat
that good?
XPJ38
Looks fine.
Primula_old
Nice to know that this site is getting redesigned~
I hope it's darker and pinker *^*
Jafem
I am a graphicall designer and a media student and I can say that the current site is awful. it does not look appealing at all nor is it designed in a smart way. So a redesign would be great.

The webpage should be a source of usefull detailed stats.
Magnolia
STOP CHANGING THE THINGS THAT ARE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE, DEAL WITH THE REAL PROBLEMS :)
Jafem

HandHeldPillow wrote:

STOP CHANGING THE THINGS THAT ARE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE, DEAL WITH THE REAL PROBLEMS :)
This is in fact a real problem... it attracts more users to have a nice and cool webpage and userpage and more people will donate if they get an even cooler userpage
jackisgone

Peekii wrote:

HandHeldPillow wrote:

This is in fact a real problem... it attracts more users to have a nice and cool webpage and userpage and more people will donate if they get an even cooler userpage
peppy wont change shit, he doesnt want more people playing osu, he said he would actually want less people playing
DENKOUSEKKA

peppy wrote:

Can't wait

I also think OP's design is pretty good as well
poinyears

peppy wrote:

ohh i can't wait to see what it looks like