forum

Hey all, newbie here wanting to play with others co-op

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flafflez
Hello! I'm relatively new I guess, been playing for like a week now. I can play on normal mode fairly consistently, and I attempt hard beatmaps every now and then with little success :lol: I'd love to play with others cooperatively but whenever I try searching for games, I have a hard time finding populated lobbies where I have the same beatmaps as everyone else. Is there like a list of recommended/popular beatmaps that I can reference so I can be able to play with others? I just download beatmap packs that have a song or two in it that I like, then play the rest of the songs in that beatmap pack :? thanks in advance for anyone willing to help me out!

If you'd like to add me as a friend se we can play, please feel free to! Like I said before, I can only really play on normal consistently, so please go easy on me :oops:

Also, if it helps any, these are the beatmap packs that I currently have installed:
#212, 260, 278, 281, 289, 291, 298, 330, 331
KudWafu
Welcome, hopefully we can play together *w*
Caraele
oHai there o/

You can also just join a room, and download a beatmap in the room, so don't worry and just stroll around the rooms, joining random people, having fun and getting more random maps. /o/ \o\
- Marco -
^ that

Welcome :D