forum

I. The Magician // IAVS

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
his everything
XXI. The World

~

Yesterday, I had this idea of making an original character because I've never made one before and I was curious!

So the character that I made is actually based of The Binding of Isaac: Repentance because of the tarot cards, which is a pack of playing cards used as pick ups in the game.

It contains 22 major cards and one of them is called The Magician, which is also the name of my OC. In Isaac, this card guarantees you homing shot for the rest of the current room and the tears that you throw to your enemies are purple, so I wanted to make a character with a purplish aura.

~

More information
Name: The Magician
Height: 5'9" (175 cm)
Species: Human (?)

~

Eyes: He has purple eyes with bright stars signifying his connection with The Stars. (= On the good side)

Candle: If the candle is orange, it will give strength, energy and knowledge to the people around it as usual.

Its true power is manifested once the flame turns purple. It will provide protection and will regenerate all the people in danger around it. All these effects will disappear if the flame is extinguished.

Clothing: These are the clothes of a mentalist who performed a long time ago. No one knows the origin of the texture...

(Sorry if my drawing skill is bad, I'm not an artist)
lostsilver
WOAHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3<3<3<3<3<3 ILL PROBABLY DRAW HIM LATER OMGGGGG
Topic Starter
his everything

eeriepump wrote:

WOAHHHHHHHH I LOVE HIM SO MUCHHHH AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW <3<3<3<3<3<3 ILL PROBABLY DRAW HIM LATER OMGGGGG
THXXX!! I WILL DRAW ANOTHER OC TOMORROW :D :D :D
MrMcMikey22
Wait what 22 OC's? O_O

I can't wait for it lol.
Topic Starter
his everything

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Wait what 22 OC's? O_O

I can't wait for it lol.
SPOILER There'll be OCs that will be merged or already dead so it's not exactly 22, but more information later!
Rezq Gokou
Look! Hoshino Ai, but male and not an idol and also not Dead
Topic Starter
his everything

Rezq wrote:

Look! Hoshino Ai, but male and not an idol and also not Dead
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀