forum

So we made a set of Osu! Lazer Tournament Client Mod Icons!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sayaka
This thread was moved here from the help forum, the original title was me asking where to post this.
Thank you RockRoller for moving this post.
The original post will be at the bottom of this one.

So my GFX team and I made some Osu! Lazer Tournament Mod Icons for our NGT1 tournament, however, they are pretty much universally usable.

They were originally inspired by the OWC icons, albeit the icons don't look as slick (sorry, we kinda suck at GFX), the modcolours are taken from the popular spreadsheets, so they differ from the OWC colour spread, but should fit in nicely if you use the standard colours.

Included in this set are the icons for the following mods.
NM | HD | HR | DT | FM | TB

Icon Download ZIP
  1. Main Download (Google Drive)
  2. Backup Download (Discord Upload)

Huge huge thank you to LilyBottom for making these, and giving me permission to share them with the world!

Original Post
Here's the question again.
Where do I post about a set of Osu! Lazer Tournament Client Mod Icons that I would like to share?

Which subforum do I use for this? The skinning forum?
Made a set for NM/HR/HD/DT/FM/TB for my tournament, would like to share it with the world since there are barely any publicly available resources that are decent out there.
Jason X
Since those are skin elements I'd say the skinning forum is adequate for this.
You could ask a member of the GMT to move this thread, RockRoller is moderating the skinning community, so that might be a good address to ask.

If this thread is moved you'd just need to edit the title and post to match what you want to share.
Topic Starter
Sayaka
Yep, thanks to RockRoller this post has been migrated successfully.

I hope a tournament host or streamer finds this whenever they are looking for this, I will just have to let google do its magic for this one. ^^'