forum

[Archived] All beatmaps, scores, and skins deleted

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AI_Akamidori
I recently installed the newest version of osu!, and when I reset my game all of my beatmaps and skins had been deleted and all of my settings had been reset. I went to the website and downloaded some songs I had played before and all of my local scores had been deleted as well. I still have all of my beatmaps and skins in my osu folder. Is there any way to get all of this back or do I just have to start over and redownload everything and lose all of my local scores? Thanks in advance.

osu! version: Stable 20230628.2 (latest)

Blushing wrote:

in terms of your settings reseting, lets see if Death can help you out with this thread: community/forums/topics/645237?n=1

For the other stuff, can you check your osu! folder to see if they are still in the skin and song folders respectively?
IDK if this is what you meant, but everything is still in my osu! folder, but when I press open osu folder in settings, it brings me to a different folder. I just tried moving all my songs into the new folder and they are back, so I guess I got them back, but I still don't have any of my local scores.
_Alsarmen_
Hello poor fellow, sorry for the banal question, but have you tried to press the f5 key while in the game?
Blushing
in terms of your settings reseting, lets see if Death can help you out with this thread: community/forums/topics/645237?n=1

For the other stuff, can you check your osu! folder to see if they are still in the skin and song folders respectively?
Topic Starter
AI_Akamidori

_Alsarmen_ wrote:

Hello poor fellow, sorry for the banal question, but have you tried to press the f5 key while in the game?
Not sure what that's meant to do, don't know much about the interworkings of this game, but I tried that and it didn't do anything