forum

Tips on how to get all notes correctly

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[North]
Hi! My accuracy's pretty decent but even if I get the note correctly it gives me "perfect" instead of "marvelous" (idk what they're actually called) even if I change my offset and universal offset. I'm guessing it's still a because of the same issue but I never seem to get the right one. Any tips on how to improve accuracy and/or get a right offset? Thanks :)
midgy
it would help if you linked a score and hovered to show the unstable rate and error avg like this:

they tell you most of what you need to know, for example this screenshot i sent i'm hitting 1ms more late then early so i'm hitting a tiny bit late on average (i could try adjusting offset or hit position on my skin to fix this) and the unstable rate is 83.62 which basically means the my hits were mostly within a 8.3ms window (so i know i am consistently hitting in a tight enough window that this isn't the issue)
Wimpy Cursed
Think I need to take a closer look at that as well lmao.
Tried to train on HR to get a tighter hit window. It worked a bit, my ratio is better but not by some huge amount.
However, I never pay attention to error avg. I just look at my replays to see where I am hitting early or late.