forum

How do you feel right now?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wimpy Cursed
he just wanted to test it out.
It was stupid of him to install it on the laptops that students use for code instead of his own laptop, but it's whatever.
Idk why he stopped bringing his own laptop in
lostsilver

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

he just wanted to test it out.
It was stupid of him to install it on the laptops that students use for code instead of his own laptop, but it's whatever.
Idk why he stopped bringing his own laptop in
i can understand that
but still
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Imagine playing osu at your workplace bruh
Wimpy Cursed
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

There's no way omgggg
Wimpy Cursed
Reyalp51
thats a crazy lan party
Wimpy Cursed
We need more people
lostsilver
I FEEL AMAZING RN BC IM NEARLY FINISHED WITH BINS SPRITES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

I FEEL AMAZING RN BC IM NEARLY FINISHED WITH BINS SPRITES LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOICE!!!
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

NOICE!!!
I SHALL POST HIM SOON
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

NOICE!!!
I SHALL POST HIM SOON
I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE IT OWO
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

NOICE!!!
I SHALL POST HIM SOON
I WILL BE THE FIRST PERSON TO SEE IT OWO
I KNOW YOU WILL LOL
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
ANYWAY BACK ON THE TOPIC

It's 2am here and I'm so hungry OOF
(Didn't take my sleeping pills...again)
Reyalp51

Anaxii wrote:

ANYWAY BACK ON THE TOPIC

europe doesnt sleep
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

ANYWAY BACK ON THE TOPIC

if u get any sleep i hope it feels nice
Aireunaeus

Anaxii wrote:

ANYWAY BACK ON THE TOPIC

Can’t even sleep properly, my brother’s literally playing all night 😩😩😩
Rezq Gokou

Anaxii wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

There's no way omgggg
The person beside just looking "God damn you 3 digits"
B0ii
I feel revived
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
I'm dying
Aireunaeus

Anaxii wrote:

I'm dying
Please don’t
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

I'm dying
Please don’t
I CAN'T
misswatterson
the "i only had 2 hours of sleep" from last night is kicking in (ended up taking 3 hrs of nap in the noon) :'))
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

misswatterson wrote:

the "i only had 2 hours of sleep" from last night is kicking in (ended up taking 3 hrs of nap in the noon) :'))
Same with almost 5 hours of sleep 💀
sshix_
satisfied cuz i finished to learn the main things from all the plane, it remains only to consolidate my knowledge
lostsilver
I FEEL AMAZING BC I FINISHED BIN'S SPRITES SO NOW I CAN DO OTHER SPRITES AND MAKE RANDOM STUPID DOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CONFETTI: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
My Angel Marisa
im alive (at the forums, atleast, well not rlly)
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

kartofle wrote:

you're alive pog
Wimpy Cursed

kartofle wrote:

You're alive
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

kartofle wrote:

You're alive
He's alive
Aireunaeus

Anaxii wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

kartofle wrote:

You're alive
He's alive
and i'm dead
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

Aireunaeus wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

kartofle wrote:

You're alive
He's alive
and i'm dead
Same ^^
Wimpy Cursed
I'm alive
ASPHYXlA
Empty
MrMcMikey22
Now I feel like EVERYTHING IS FUCKING GOING DOWN LIKE FUCKING DIPSHIT BECAUSE IT RAINS SO MUCH AND OH WHAT'S THAT?

MOM AND MY OLDER BROTHER DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!?

TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO NOT ONLY MADE YOURSELVES FEEL FRUSTRATED, YOU ALSO MANAGEDTO SCREWED ME UP!

NOW ALL I CAN ONLY PREDICT IS THEM TWO FIGHTING EACH OTHER TOMORROW IN THE MORNING!!!

OR WHO KNOOOOWS!?

MAYBE THEY'LL START DOING A RANDOM ARGUMENT RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!

I AM JUST GOING TO SCREECH AT THESE DAMN TWO AS HAAARD AS POSSIBLE!!!

I JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!

I

HAVE

GOT

ENOUGH!!!
Wimpy Cursed
Got called an auto clicker at work today
lostsilver

MrMcMikey22 wrote:

Now I feel like EVERYTHING IS FUCKING GOING DOWN LIKE FUCKING DIPSHIT BECAUSE IT RAINS SO MUCH AND OH WHAT'S THAT?

MOM AND MY OLDER BROTHER DO SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT!?

TIME TO RUIN EVERYTHING ONCE AND FOR ALL AND WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO NOT ONLY MADE YOURSELVES FEEL FRUSTRATED, YOU ALSO MANAGEDTO SCREWED ME UP!

NOW ALL I CAN ONLY PREDICT IS THEM TWO FIGHTING EACH OTHER TOMORROW IN THE MORNING!!!

OR WHO KNOOOOWS!?

MAYBE THEY'LL START DOING A RANDOM ARGUMENT RIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!

I AM JUST GOING TO SCREECH AT THESE DAMN TWO AS HAAARD AS POSSIBLE!!!

I JUST DON'T CARE WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN ANYMORE!

I

HAVE

GOT

ENOUGH!!!
may we be with you mikey
i hope your situation gets better soon enough <3
MrMcMikey22
Well thankfully my brother and my mom have calmed down by a lot and it seems fine now I think...
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
It was a little drama, now everything is back to normal
lostsilver

eeriepump wrote:

I FEEL AMAZING BC I FINISHED BIN'S SPRITES SO NOW I CAN DO OTHER SPRITES AND MAKE RANDOM STUPID DOODLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :CONFETTI: LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Great!
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Great!
IM SO HAPPY :D
Aireunaeus
i feel determined, got my mindset in osu! back ^^
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
Me and my dad went to the hospital today 'cause it's been more than 1 week that I had these stomachache in the lower abdomen. The pain was sudden, sometimes severe and it often happened in the morning after waking up. Fortunately, we were relieved when we heard that it wasn't the appendicitis or another problem that can only be resolved by surgery, so the doctor told me what I should take to feel better later.

Right after that, I started playing osu 'cause I felt fit all of a sudden lol.
Wimpy Cursed

Anaxii wrote:

Me and my dad went to the hospital today 'cause it's been more than 1 week that I had these stomachache in the lower abdomen. The pain was sudden, sometimes severe and it often happened in the morning after waking up. Fortunately, we were relieved when we heard that it wasn't the appendicitis or another problem that can only be resolved by surgery, so the doctor told me what I should take to feel better later.

least it wasn't bad
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

i'm glad you're okay bestie <3

also i feel like this video

just vibing
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART

eeriepump wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

just vibing
WE VIBIN' 👒
lostsilver

Anaxii wrote:

eeriepump wrote:

Anaxii wrote:

just vibing
WE VIBIN' 👒
YEA BABYY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i still feel like this video btw :>
Topic Starter
I AM VERY SMART
I feel like a top player, except that I'm not one lol.
chromb
moved GD -> OT/Surveys
MrMcMikey22
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me and my mom had to say goodbye to our brother that had to go home far away from us.

But hey at least it least was a happy ending from a rather rough time that we got!

Anyways, I would absolutely love to draw stuff, but it really looks like I am facing an issue of not focusing on the stuff that I wanna work with.

However yeah it's already almost bedtime and I still have to eat the dinner nooooo........

I feel way too tired right now and I need to immediately sleep right after eating.

GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!