forum

I have a crappy membrane keyboard?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Rythmexo
I have a garbage membrane keyboard and i dont know what to do, i dont have money to buy mechanical keyboard with red switches or browns, what should i do?
npc_BeaniCraft
don't play a lot of mania but i can tell you, get a laptop keyboard!
(https://www.amazon.com/laptop-keyboard/s?k=laptop+keyboard )
Stomiks
tbh I think there's nothign you could do besides getting a better one. If you aren't eligible for job yet you can ask your parents for chores so they could reward you and give you money
Dementedjet

Rythmexo wrote:

I have a garbage membrane keyboard and i dont know what to do
Well I somehow got to 3.9k pp with a garbage membrane keyboard, so..

I guess you should save money, and in the meantime just play and try to get better with your current keyboard
I AM VERY SMART

Rythmexo wrote:

I have a garbage membrane keyboard and i dont know what to do, i dont have money to buy mechanical keyboard with red switches or browns, what should i do?
Osu is a pay to win game
My Angel Marisa
bro my laptop keyboard literally survived 200 hours of abuse lol
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Rythmexo wrote:

Osu is a pay to win game
I don't know where you get that idea from. As long as you have the functioning hardware then there's going to be a high ceiling you won't be able to hit for a long long time when you finally start to need better ones.
Jacques Chirac
it usually doesn't matter until you reach 4 digits, and I'm pretty sure it's not even that big of a problem unless you're trying to do sub 70/60 UR plays or playing endgame maps
Ska
for 4k keyboard doesnt matter unless you want to set really low perfect count high 320s accuracy scores due to possible polling rate issues, but physically you could play at top 10 level with a membrane keyboard and be just fine, and i dont think youre anywhere near there
beijing beef
3 options:

-earn income

-ask mom/dad for wooting keyboard once per day. the more you knock on the door, the more likely they'll respond

-stay with membrane