forum

No one in the world

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sshix_
What will you do if one day you wake up and see no one in your city and full world?

Actually I would go at music shop, so I can play some instruments and maybe pick one and take it at home lmao
I AM VERY SMART
I would rob every foods and drinks in the supermarkets otherwise I won't have anything to eat for the next few months!!
Stomiks
Throw out all of my morals and become the biggest degenerate in history since there's no one to stop me
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Throw out all of my morals and become the biggest degenerate in history since there's no one to stop me
But hunger and madness will stop you
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

That's the thing with being a degenerate. You can eat anything you want and imagine your waifu actually being real once you've gone insane.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

That's the thing with being a degenerate. You can eat anything you want and imagine your waifu actually being real once you've gone insane.
Alright alright that's fair, even tho I'm kinda scared for the imaginary waifu 😳
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Alright alright that's fair, even tho I'm kinda scared for the imaginary waifu 😳
Must not actually be your waifu if you're scared of it then.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

No, I'm scared of you having an imaginary waifu
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

You won't be cause you don't exist in my world right?
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

You won't be cause you don't exist in my world right?
Oh sh-

*disappear*
BlueChinchompa
I would practice the violin for 40 hours an hour
drink every boba tea ever
and finally beat ling ling.
Aireunaeus
actually itll be cool. like you can travel everywhere but itll be boring afterwards
Karmine

Stomiks wrote:

Is that different from today?

Aireunaeus wrote:

actually itll be cool. like you can travel everywhere but itll be boring afterwards
Wouldn't be too boring, there's always something to do, find books, build your own self-sufficient place, play games...
I AM VERY SMART

Karmine wrote:

Aireunaeus wrote:

Wouldn't be too boring, there's always something to do, find books, build your own self-sufficient place, play games...
And also slowly die because of loneliness if there's no one to interact with and because of the nuclear gases that will spread to all downtowns
Stomiks

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

mhmm. I'm not as degenerate as cerno y'know?
Wimpy Cursed
I'd feel really lonely after like 2 weeks doing whatever I wanted. I don't want that
BlueChinchompa

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

yet....
Shacovian
I'd spend a lot of time going through people's possessions probably. I'd plainly do it out of curiosity, to see what goes on in people's private lives. Wouldn't really be relevant to my life at that point, but I think it would be interesting to, say, look through people's journals or computers to see what kinda lives they lived.
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Neither of us can show our true degen potencial because we will get silensed or banned
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Karmine wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Neither of us can show our true degen potencial because we will get silensed or banned
Yep. I'm pretty sure law will prevent that too.
I AM VERY SMART

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

I'd feel really lonely after like 2 weeks doing whatever I wanted. I don't want that
But you can tame the animals, you'll no longer feel lonely
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

The problem is that animals aren't like humans so they won't help in the long run
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

The problem is that animals aren't like humans so they won't help in the long run
But at least they can fix your loneliness. It's either that or nothing at all bruh
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

But at least they can fix your loneliness. It's either that or nothing at all bruh
When they pass away you'll be even more lonely. And if you're the type of person who gets so attached to a pet you never get another one it'll suck even more.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

When they pass away you'll be even more lonely. And if you're the type of person who gets so attached to a pet you never get another one it'll suck even more.
They are living things like humans so they die of course.

And if they pass away, you can just find another one and move on.
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't agree with that. Sounds pretty heartless if you move from pet to pet, even if you're in a world where you're all alone.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't agree with that. Sounds pretty heartless if you move from pet to pet, even if you're in a world where you're all alone.
Ok
Stomiks
Looks like I win this argument then.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Looks like I win this argument then.
Yeah you won this argument!

You can keep crying because your only pet died in a world without humans while I will tame a lot of animals to fight for me and support me until my death but yeah, you totally won this argument.
Stomiks
Are you upset perhaps? I thought it'd be fun to talk about animal companions in a world of no humans but I apologize if I hurt you.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Are you upset perhaps? I thought it'd be fun to talk about animal companions in a world of no humans but I apologize if I hurt you.
Wait no I'm not upset at all- No worries it's fine, we're just talking!
[Crz]Magi
as someone once said

I AM VERY SMART
IShowSlow
ABluetap11
well, since no one is watching, ill put on a concert for the animals
https://youtu.be/lh4mDKnijlI?t=75
Stomiks

ABluetap11 wrote:

This guy's so good at singing he's spitting his words lmao
ABluetap11

Stomiks wrote:

ABluetap11 wrote:

Da-da-da, dat-da, dat, da-da-da, da-ya-da
Da-da, dat, dat, da-ya-da
I AM VERY SMART

ABluetap11 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

ABluetap11 wrote:

You say our love is draining, and you can't go oooooooooOOooOOoooooon
vi_xlt
I would probably keep myself safe.
Stomiks

-aak- wrote:

I would probably keep myself safe.
Oh yeah never thought about the critters that'll enter the city once they realized there's no one there anymore
I AM VERY SMART
I would probably kill m-
Aireunaeus
I'm gonna jump off a fridge :tf:
vi_xlt

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I would probably kill m-
🤝
Stomiks
I've just thought of the most degenerate idea of bringing humanity back if this scenario were to be the case. Unfortunately if I did say I'll get slapped by the mods and get restricted lmao.
I AM VERY SMART

-aak- wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I would probably kill m-
🤝
FUNFACT: I've edited my post to avoid being hammer'd by mods LOL
Reyalp51

Stomiks wrote:

I've just thought of the most degenerate idea of bringing humanity back if this scenario were to be the case. Unfortunately if I did say I'll get slapped by the mods and get restricted lmao.
can you code name the yabai stuff?
Wimpy Cursed

Stomiks wrote:

Well now I am curious
vi_xlt

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

ABluetap11 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

ABluetap11 wrote:

You say our love is draining, and you can't go oooooooooOOooOOoooooon
SO NO DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT

YOU'RE MY ROYAL SUBJECTS

forever (bah!) forever (bah!) forever and ever and eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrr
Stomiks

Reyalp51 wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

can you code name the yabai stuff?

Wimpy Cursed wrote:

Well now I am curious
Can only whisper in DMs else you know what they'll do to me. Feel free to DM me about it if you wanna.
I AM VERY SMART

Stomiks wrote:

Knowing you, I already know that it would be something disgusting and unholy.
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

Knowing you, I already know that it would be something disgusting and unholy.
I mean I already described how it is in the first place
show more