forum

ITG2 Cabs in the Philippines

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kenopsia
yo, not sure if this is the right forum to post this but does anyone know if there are any ITG2 dedicabs in PH?

ps: yes, I did look at the zenius-i-vanisher arcade game finder and the only ITG2 dedicab was at an arcade at Manila, though it seems to be closed now :(
his everything
I'm sure at 100% that there are some in the Philippines!

I invite you to repost the same thread here for more responses from filipinos :D
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen any ITG2 cabinets here, at least in the arcades I went to in Luzon. Dunno about the other regions though.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I don't think I've ever seen any ITG2 cabinets here, at least in the arcades I went to in Luzon. Dunno about the other regions though.
You need to search harder, it has to have one ngl
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I'm 99% sure there aren't any here since I always go to arcades when there's one.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I'm 99% sure there aren't any here since I always go to arcades when there's one.
Wait it's that rare?? Oh damn.
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

It's just in my area though. Maybe the other regions have them in my country have them. I've never travelled to them before, I've just been living in the north all this time.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

It's just in my area though. Maybe the other regions have them in my country have them. I've never travelled to them before, I've just been living in the north all this time.
Well, it's time to get out of your cave and travel the country now!
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You're actually asking a filipino to spend their already crippled money for a trip? That's just low man.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You're actually asking a filipino to spend their already crippled money for a trip? That's just low man.
A trip doesn't cost much if you have enough leg strength to walk :D
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You're actually asking a filipino to walk under the scorching sun that regularly causes us heatstrokes? That's just low man.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You're actually asking a filipino to walk under the scorching sun that regularly causes us heatstrokes? That's just low man.
Walk outside you lazy slug
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You don't understand the struggles of the poor filipino :cry:
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

You don't understand the struggles of the poor filipino :cry:
I've suffered FAR WORSE than just sunburns, don't worry :D