forum

June Challenge Scores Thread (The Final Round!)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Voidedosu
THIS THREAD IS FOR PARTICIPANTS IN MY JUNE CHALLENGE ONLY. DO NOT POST IF YOU ARE NOT A PARTICIPANT.

ALSO, THIS IS FOR SCORES ONLY. FOR QUESTIONS OR OTHER MATTERS POST IN THE MAIN THREAD.

[[[[[[
Ravener

My scores

Map 2 (98.55% +HR FC)
scores/osu/4448954619
that was like a marathon for me damn
Map 4 (92.16% +DTHR FC)
scores/osu/4451329497
so hard to maintain accuracy, took me a few tries to get something over 90%
Map 5 (98.82% +HDHRSD FC)
scores/osu/4452662692
edit: here's an SS because I ended up overriding that score with a higher one but worse acc
Map 6 (99.04% +HR FC)
scores/osu/4460686403 (during free submission period)
scores/osu/4453939912 (97.84% +HR FC) (old score no longer available)
Map 7 (98.11% +HR FC)
scores/osu/4460611368 (during free submission period)
Map 8 (100.00% +HRPF FC)
Finally an SS, took me a lot of tries on that.
scores/osu/4463499310 (during free submission period)
scores/osu/4456122464 (99.30% +HR FC, old score now unavailable)
aveil
AccountWontWork
TheILGovernment
Lunexia
Wimpy Cursed
Map 2 99.29% fc (HRHD)
scores/osu/4449247822
I just couldn't SS this today. I'll probably try again when the last submission period is around.
Map 7 100% (HRDT)
Might go for a hd play on this
scores/osu/4454897131
Map 9 100% (HR)
I was so nervous today, but I did one simple breathing technique and got the SS right after!
scores/osu/4457270194
96.14% fc (HRDT)
I got so bored of this map, I gave up on the SS for now.
scores/osu/4458631498
leg912
Dingobert
uchuuj1n
samububu

My scores

Map 2 (3 - 4 June) [99.02% 3 miss]
(I cant just show the score link because I have a better play set before the threshold time, if you need more info on the play dm me. This will probably happen in future maps)
Map 3 (5 - 6 June) [SS]
scores/osu/4448021723
(play was submitted on the first of June, putting it here in case it counts. If it doesnt I will resubmit another play on the free day)
JeffBallMap
Anaxii
SputniX
Riddlerfiction
mmorehouse20
Topic Starter
Voidedosu
I feel like something got a little lost here.

The only map you are playing right now is Map #1 for Round #1. You will then play Map #2 for ROund #2, and so on through map #10 for Round #10. Only in the free period after Round 10 can you play all 10 maps freely. I am not counting any scores for any upcoming maps until their round comes up.

To quote my rules:
-There will be 10 maps for each bracket, with each map getting two days each to play.
-For each map, players will have two days to submit scores for the map. Once that two-day period is up, you will be unable to submit another score for that map until the final days of the challenge. However, as stated in the sign-in rules above, you may submit as many scores as you like within that two-day period for that map.
-After Round 10, the final days of the month will be a free submission period, where you may submit scores for all the maps in your bracket as a final chance to upgrade your scores. Once the final day of the challenge is over, no more submissions will be accepted.
- Scores must be submitted or dated from during the round of that particular map or during the free period at the end. That does mean you will need to re-do your score if you had one submitted previously.
You are more than welcome to D/L the later maps for practice and such, and may submit those scores if you want, but only scores submitted during that map's round and the free period will be counted.

Also, yes, there is one map that is easier than the stated SR range for each bracket, and one map that is harder than the SR range. There may be other maps that appear to be so but are not simply because the client SR is different from the website SR, and I'm not going to try and make sure both are in-line. However, if you check in the game itself, the 1 easy/1 hard/8 within spread is correct.
Anaxii 3
nominomu
show more