forum

how to improve speed?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rematyar
sometimes I'm just wondering... why am I higher ranked than someone who could stream 200bpm++

I could aim stream, but tapping them is another level. I can easily stream 150-185bpm, higher than that, nope.
I mean, I could stream them, just with 0 acc, like this for example scores/osu/4438845649

Though I know the answers would be play more, but what should I play more? Should I retry spam Blue Zenith? Freedom Dive? Or what maps? thanks.
Fxjlk

rematyar wrote:

sometimes I'm just wondering... why am I higher ranked than someone who could stream 200bpm++
It depends on type of stream you are talking about, 200bpm isn't that hard if you barely have to aim. pp from streams comes from spacing, stream length as well as speed (not to mention rhythm complexity).

rematyar wrote:

I could aim stream, but tapping them is another level. I can easily stream 150-185bpm, higher than that, nope.
I mean, I could stream them, just with 0 acc, like this for example scores/osu/4438845649

Though I know the answers would be play more, but what should I play more? Should I retry spam Blue Zenith? Freedom Dive? Or what maps? thanks.
What you want to play depends on your goals. Play the types of maps you want to get good at, its as simple as that. Find maps that challenge you but that are not too hard that you lose control of your tapping and aim all the time.
AccountWontWork
the way I learned to stream 200bpm comfy was to spam this map: beatmapsets/577414#osu/1222063

I think I got comfy at 200bpm by spamming this map because this map requires a bit of finger control, and from my experience finger control on bpms you arent comfortable at will really increase your speed.
his everything
You should just play stream 190bpm maps, then 195bpm, then 200bpm, etc. until you can perfectly do Blue Zenith and Freedom Dive