forum

Per level set

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Viko96
I recently started playing OSU and trying to learn how to play it better. Does somebody has like a set per level (let's say a set for ⭐,⭐⭐,⭐⭐⭐,⭐⭐⭐⭐ and a set for ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ beatmaps) that's worth trying and that you can escalate skill with? I want to learn without skipping anything so when I move to next star maps I have full domain over current star beatmaps.
Rezq Gokou
maps not just divided by star difficulty but also, there are map types like jump, stream, tech, and more. You can just focus on one type because if you try to practice all of them it will take a lot of time. I recommend you to focus on jump and stream maps since they are pretty common. I don't really need to recommend you jump maps because they are everywhere, so instead I will give you a stream map.

beatmapsets/1889729#osu/3907766/
Stomiks
At your current skill, every map at the right difficulty for you would be beneficial so it's best if you play a bit more so you can start to develop your skillset and recognize your skills and weaknesses to work on, and then you can play maps designed to improve that.
his everything
You're a 7 digit so don't worry about that, just play for fun!