forum

how can i do marathon mapsets?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Satoko Hojo
Recently I wanted to do some marathons to test some things and also because I like longer maps, so basically it was just to learn how to do them and so on.

But the program I use, it has some problems possibly within osu, because the map gets incomplete, the audio gets buggy among other things, so I wanted to look for a program that was for the same purpose, like just to see if it is really because of the program or because osu can't read the maps right (which I think is the first option)
Gamesnake7
What program? I maybe can help
Topic Starter
Satoko Hojo

Gamesnake7 wrote:

What program? I maybe can help
it's trippin rate changer
Gamesnake7
Maybe try osutrainer?
midgy
yes osu trainer is the best rate changer there is atm, here: https://github.com/FunOrange/osu-trainer
(i personally can confirm it works on marathons, i use it on all my uploads)
Topic Starter
Satoko Hojo

midgy wrote:

yes osu trainer is the best rate changer there is atm, here: https://github.com/FunOrange/osu-trainer
(i personally can confirm it works on marathons, i use it on all my uploads)
i was not talking about rates, i was talking about the marathon section of the program, so
Gamesnake7
Also about the map being incomplete thing, how many maps do you want to upload? Try uploading using the one with longest drain time or make a delete when download diff
Topic Starter
Satoko Hojo

Gamesnake7 wrote:

Also about the map being incomplete thing, how many maps do you want to upload? Try uploading using the one with longest drain time or make a delete when download diff
i'm talking about the song compilations one, not the marathon delete diff
Gamesnake7
Have no real idea then :(
YyottaCat
Just manually paste all the audio together and paste all the notes in and move them manually. (Start from the last song so it doesn’t turn into a mess).
Topic Starter
Satoko Hojo

YyottaCat wrote:

Just manually paste all the audio together and paste all the notes in and move them manually. (Start from the last song so it doesn’t turn into a mess).
it's more boring to do, but maybe it's the only answer for this