forum

t+pazolite - Cheatreal

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shaburase
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 20 kwietnia 2014 at 15:09:08

Artist: t+pazolite
Title: Cheatreal
Source: Answer From X Girlz
Tags: pazolite cheat chipscape domino insane
BPM: 200
Filesize: 6090kb
Play Time: 04:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane AR10 (5 stars, 1189 notes)
  2. Insane (5 stars, 1189 notes)
Download: t+pazolite - Cheatreal
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My attempt on making a decent map out of this sweet song.
caren_sk
come on !!!
come on !!!
come on !!!
Topic Starter
Shaburase
Trying my best but it takes some time~ D:
/
Topic Starter
Shaburase
Thank You !
Also, if anybody wants to make a Guest Diff then feel free to do so :)
PinkHusky
Love the map, Other than some weird parts where notes don't stack and which I suppose is intended and the weird patterns I had to memorize, fun to play.
Finish it!~ Go go!~
Topic Starter
Shaburase
I am doing it as fast as I can, because I'm thinking about new patterns etc so it takes more time, but I am going to finish the whole song/map :)
Leeham
this is a really good map! Really looking forward to when everything is done :3
Topic Starter
Shaburase
It looks like this map became quite famous. I'll try to get it finished by the end of this week
Topic Starter
Shaburase
If I won't be lazy, I may map the WHOLE song, not only 4:13 of it, but for now, I'm done with it :^)
Ozato Fumika
cheatreal!!
Xantaria
Wait, this was submitted 2014? And it's a good map??? Oh my god!

You should try to get some GD's I guess, wish I could map well enough.

Good job on that map. Only thing I would consider is putting Ar9,3 - 9,6 on the map and then delete the Ar10 one.

And also change the direction of this slider: 02:42:642 (1) It's rly hard to hit that one, and it kinda messes up the (very good) flow of the map
Topic Starter
Shaburase
If that slider would be heading the other direction, then the rest of the map would be out of flow + I don't think that it really messes up the flow anyways.
If somebody is willing to make guest diffs then feel free to do so, because now I am working on a Hard diff, but other diffs would be nice as well if we're trying to get this map ranked.

And thanks to everybody for a good response to this map~
Xantaria
We have the exact same amount of pp so I guess our opinions are both equally justified on the slidermatter
Topic Starter
Shaburase
But I am the one who made this map so that kinda places me at higher rank. I won't change it, sorry.
Xantaria
Was just kidding
Topic Starter
Shaburase
Yeah, but I kept it serious, sorreh :<