forum

[osu!] Ayase Rie - Hijitsuzaikei Joshitachi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka? by ShirohaMyMommy

posted
Total Posts

Should Ayase Rie - Hijitsuzaikei Joshitachi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka? be Loved?

Yes
96.71%
No
3.29%
Total votes: 425
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Danny Carey
Main thread: [osu!] Project Loved: May 2023

Ayase Rie - Hijitsuzaikei Joshitachi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka? by Delis
158 BPM, 3:19 | 7.75★

Captain's description (by Kingling):
For those of you out there who love aim control, this week's Popular Playcount pick is surely one you don't want to miss!

Coming in at over 100,000 plays and sitting at nearly 8*, Ayase Rie - Hijitsuzaikei Joshitachi wa Dou Surya Ii Desu ka? mapped by Delis is a relentless beast that only the best of the best will be able to conquer. Full of awkward flow aim, speedy back and forths and insane spacing, this map is going to test you to your absolute limit. Don't miss, or you might find your run will swiftly come to an end!

If you'd like to see this map in the Loved category and prove your skills against the world, make sure you vote yes!

Please use this thread to discuss why you believe this map should or should not enter the Loved category!
superrbaha
Personally I find this map hard but fun at the same time. It requires skillset thats not present in every player. And tbf it might help people improve their flowaim and fingercontrol. In addition might help you find a new way to find fun in another skillset yep
[-Omni-]
looks like a fun map!
Astar
I love my BFF and everything he does therefore this map is loved.
LOnuX
the trickiest one
Topic Starter
Danny Carey
This map passed the voting! It will be moved to Loved soon.