posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FightForFame
---
XPJ38
More details would be appreciated.

What can I do with your software?
What does it look like? Are there screenshots?
Topic Starter
FightForFame
---
XPJ38
You still didn't tell what your console application does. People shouldn't have to download your file to determine what it actually does. What is it useful for?
Nukedboom
This looks pretty fishy to me, not sure if it would to anyone else but it does to me.
Maybe give us some instructions on usage? Uhh, examples? What it does, like XPJ said.
Revion
Every programmer should note about the detail of own program, like the introduction, procedure, written using what program language, and screenshot of the procedure. I don't know how to use your program.
smoogipoo
What this does is take every file inside the "osu!a" folder that comes along with the OsuSkinCreator shortcut file (which is the default osu! skin) and opens it. The program tells you to set your default program to open .pngs as Photoshop, so the creator wanted you to use this program to open the images in the skin and edit them sequentially.

Tip for the creator: Shortcuts to batch files take the directory of the shortcut as the starting directory (and not the path of the batch file as the starting directory, as your code wants). What you should do is change the lines as following:

Start cursor.png
To

Start %~dp0cursor.png

The "%~dp0" part is the path of the batch file including the last "\". Or you can just add the following at the start of your Begin.
cd %~dp0 
Yukiteru Amano
Like many other already said, I won't download a program that has no description at ALL. I want to know if is of use for me. More information would be appreciated.
Kurogamii
Illustrator and Photoshop are better, if you're still bad at programming don't do this, just wasting your time, and money (probably), and didn't end well.
post this after your application are better than Photoshop and Illustrator for making skins
Wh1teh

Kurogamii wrote:

Illustrator and Photoshop are better, if you're still bad at programming don't do this, just wasting your time, and money (probably), and didn't end well.
post this after your application are better than Photoshop and Illustrator for making skins
How in the world would notepad programming cost any money lol
Shivarion

Wh1teh wrote:

Kurogamii wrote:

How in the world would notepad programming cost any money lol
LOL
Woddles

Shivarion wrote:

LOL
23 days later you reply with 'LOL'? Way to go.
Ven
inb4 rat and silent miner