forum

[resolved] Images not loading on me! section

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Namazu
Problem details:
Hello, I was making some adjustments to my "about me" section on my profile and I noticed that the images that I had there aren't showing up properly anymore on my computer.

I'm specifying that it's only on my computer since they show up how they should on my phone.

I tried changing two of them from png to jpg but that just straight up made them invisble.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I put an image here trying to show what it looks like but that's not loading either :(

On the image I linked it showsthe images that aren't appearing and also an area I circled in red where the "invisible" image is.

I don't know if this is only a local problem but I wanted some help since it's kind of annoying.

osu! version: Stable 20230326 (latest)
chromb
looks like you're using imgur.

Imgur has recently changed how they work so it's broken a lot of things. I'd recommend moving anything you have on there onto a different provider (i'd recommend google drive or s-ul.eu).
Topic Starter
Namazu

chromb wrote:

looks like you're using imgur.

Imgur has recently changed how they work so it's broken a lot of things. I'd recommend moving anything you have on there onto a different provider (i'd recommend google drive or s-ul.eu).
Okay I'll do that. Thanks for the quick reply!