forum

What time do you regulary take a shower/bath?

posted
Total Posts

I refuse to believe that there's people who do not shower everyday

Morning
4.17%
Noon (how?)
8.33%
Evening/Night
75.00%
Twice a day lolololol (Hot countries gang)
12.50%
Total votes: 24
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor
On a side note, The longest I've gone without showers is 2 days.
Stomiks
Near the dead of midnight.

Also on a side note, the longest I've gone without showers is uh... yeah on second thought I'm better off not answering that one.
his everything
Taking a hot bath the night before watching series/anime or playing vidoe games! (and a fan because it's getting hot lol)

The longest I've gone without showers is 5 days because one day, we were in a forest and there wasn't a shower so we used a lot of deodorant xd
Reyalp51
you just cant take a shower at morning time when you are a student
his everything

Reyalp51 wrote:

Impossible. I already get up early enough to go to school, no need to add the shower on top of that.
179bpm
i used to think that showering at night was weird
WitherMite
whenever I feel like it.

too many siblings and not enough showers to really have a schedule.

as for how often, in winter I can go for quite a while longer than summers without much issue since its so dry and cold out, but as long as I'm mentally doing ok ill usually not go more than 3 or 4 days without one (unsure what exactly my record is, but like stomiks I'm not gonna divulge that info), and if I need to go out somewhere important I almost always shower to get ready, sometimes its just a rinse though, using soap/shampoo too often is actually bad for you.

been in a drought this spring so not been as much need to shower as usual. (probably better that I don't use as much water too, even if it wouldn't actually be a problem)
Dementedduck
evening
lostsilver
evening or noon depending on if i go anywhere
DM FOR MUTUAL
My showers are usually tied to whether I have to leave my house or not, which is usually everyday outside of weekends. The problem with this is that if I don't have to leave my house for an extended period of time *cough covid cough* then uhhhh...

I usually shower in the evening, but I'll do it in the morning or skip a day if I couldn't manage to do it in the evening.
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Impossible. I already get up early enough to go to school, no need to add the shower on top of that.
it is possible. I do that everyday
Karmine
Never, I'm a gamer
Reyalp51

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

are you ok?
Topic Starter
Jangsoodlor

Reyalp51 wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

are you ok?
Yes, as taking 2 showers a day is common sense in Thailand (but most men, including me, only wash their hair in the evening shower session)

Still have some doubt? Here is a pantip (Thai equivalent of Reddit) thread on that issue. (use google translate)
https://pantip.com/topic/30892698

Or this thread. "I'm dating a very beautiful girl. But it turns out she only shower once a day. Should I continue dating her?"
https://pantip.com/topic/38860213
(the opinion is pretty divisive on this one)
YyottaCat
Taking more than one shower is kind of weird here unless you have workouts (which I never have and I will never have).
Reyalp51

Jangsoodlor wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

Jangsoodlor wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Reyalp51 wrote:

are you ok?
Yes, as taking 2 showers a day is common sense in Thailand (but most men, including me, only wash their hair in the evening shower session)

Still have some doubt? Here is a pantip (Thai equivalent of Reddit) thread on that issue. (use google translate)
https://pantip.com/topic/30892698

Or this thread. "I'm dating a very beautiful girl. But it turns out she only shower once a day. Should I continue dating her?"
https://pantip.com/topic/38860213
(the opinion is pretty divisive on this one)
is Thailand ok?
keremaru
I'm apparently the only one who showers in the morning.
:c
Nuuskamuikkunen

keremaru wrote:

I do before going to the uni or going somewhere outside. Otherwise, mid-afternoon.
GamlA

eblf2013 wrote:

keremaru wrote:

I do before going to the uni or going somewhere outside. Otherwise, mid-afternoon.
Wait, you shower before going out? I do it in the morning (afternoon if I'm not going out) and after coming back.