forum

lia;quo - Crystal Corruption II (shorted ver.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
play listowiec

map ready for ranking

beatmapsets/1965785#osu/4076290
I have questions about:
  1. map techniques are ok
  2. whether the hitsounds are set correctly
  3. the sound levels of the hitsounds are appropriate or do not need to be improved
  4. whether the combo is well and intuitively made
I will be grateful for answers :)
Jason X
Since you're asking for feedback I suggest using modding queues, as they are the place to get feedback for your map, this forum is not.
Please also read How to use modding queues before posting.
Topic Starter
play listowiec
I sent a request here \/, did you send it correctly? :]
community/forums/topics/1449623?n=182
Sies
Make sure you've read how to use modding queues linked by jason above, and read modder's description in their modding queue thread before requesting.

I'll use this queue as example.

Pisapou and Yohan's modding queue (STD) [OPEN] wrote:

Hello and welcome to our queue !

Here you can find mods from Pisapou and me, modder apprentices. Feel free to send anything, we like a lot of genres and we try to help as much as possible.

OPTIONAL RULES
(dont read this if your too lazy)
Provide Sufficient Information : Include all relevant details about your beatmap, such as the song artist, title, difficulty level, and any specific areas or aspects you'd like modders to focus on.

Follow Modding Queue Guidelines : Check the modding queue guidelines or requirements set by the modder. Ensure you meet the necessary criteria, such as minimum mapping experience or specific map types.

Be Patient : Understand that modders have their own workload and schedules. Avoid repeatedly asking for updates or rushing them to mod your map. Give them reasonable time to provide feedback.

Accept Constructive Criticism : Be open to feedback and suggestions from modders. Remember that their aim is to help you improve your map. Embrace constructive criticism and use it to enhance the quality of your beatmap.

Communicate Clearly : When interacting with modders, express your questions or concerns clearly. Provide additional context or explanations if necessary to ensure they understand your intentions and mapping choices.

Respect Modder's Time and Effort : Recognize that modding takes time and effort. Be grateful for the modder's assistance and acknowledge their contribution to your beatmap's development.

Be Open to Changes : Modders might suggest alterations to your map that differ from your original vision. Stay open-minded and consider their recommendations. Remember, their goal is to help you create the best possible map.

Be Polite and Gracious : Interact with modders in a polite and respectful manner. Thank them for their feedback and efforts, regardless of whether you agree with all their suggestions or not.

Review Previous Feedback : Before requesting modding, carefully review previous feedback and address the issues raised by previous modders. Show that you've taken their suggestions into account and made improvements.

Provide Feedback in Return (Optional) : If you have the time and expertise, consider providing modding assistance to other mappers in return. This helps foster a supportive community and encourages reciprocity.

Thank you for reading the rules. Thanks to ChatGPT for writing the rules. Write "Dynasty loved" to prove you read the rules.

Pisapou doesnt mod anime songs because he is aigri.
"Pisapou doesnt mod anime songs because he is aigri."

That means, don't post your beatmap because modder doesn't want to mod anime songs
Topic Starter
play listowiec
thanks Sies :)
I have read the mod request rules. I added a post, is this request form correct?
link to post: community/forums/posts/9120855
[ Gust ]

play listowiec wrote:

thanks Sies :)
I have read the mod request rules. I added a post, is this request form correct?
link to post: community/forums/posts/9120855
Hey just so you know, he said not to post it since the modder doesn't want to mod anime songs
Zelzatter Zero
anime song just means anime opening/ending mostly. It's fine to post it there since that queue has 2 ppl accompanying it, and only one expressed their stance of not modding anime songs.

OP: even in the first queue you still haven't get it quite right. They specified to DM them for feedback if you're new to mapping, not posting your map in the queue, or else they'll ignore your map completely.
Topic Starter
play listowiec
Lucgust
this song is not from anime but ok :)

Zelzatter
ok thanks for the info, for now I'll leave the map as it is and others like it anyway :)
[ Gust ]
Oh my bad, I didn't check the beatmap you sent
Sies
Forgor tuu lock