forum

something that makes you mad that shouldn't

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
179bpm
for me the hate that furries get
Dementedduck
fat people walking slowly on the pavement taking up the whole thing causing me to have to either push them to get past or walk in the road
cephaphysic

Dementedduck wrote:

fat people walking slowly on the pavement taking up the whole thing causing me to have to either push them to get past or walk in the road
this except groups of people who walk directly next to eacah other. they always walk just fast enough that i have to put in effort to outpace them, but slow enough that i can't walk at my usual pace
Karmine

octowave wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

this except groups of people who walk directly next to eacah other. they always walk just fast enough that i have to put in effort to outpace them, but slow enough that i can't walk at my usual pace
People like this shouldn't be allowed to go out
his everything
People who criticize before testing
Karmine

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

People who criticize before testing
That reminds me of when FFXV came out and whenever I said it's good there would always be someone to say it's shit, turns out none of them ever played it lol
FHX_FARELL
That one annoying friend who always seeking for someone's attention
her everything
That one girl who teases me all the time
lostsilver
the fact that halloween gets skipped over straight into thanksgiving and/or christmas >:(
LET HALLOWEEN HAVE TIME TO BREATHE WALMART
Nuuskamuikkunen

cephaphysic wrote:

Dementedduck wrote:

That happened today at university, I was late for a class but there was a group of SEVEN people walking next to each other, insanely slowly let me tell you. They were taking the entirety of the road. Jeez, these freshmen.
UPR
osu!
loserotaku

Aireunaeus wrote:

That one girl who teases me all the time
is she perhaps a childhood friend?