forum

[resolved] Personal Best scores not submitting?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ f u m e s ]
I recently decided to try osu! out again, and installed the Lazer version. I got a new high-score, but when I check the score on my profile it tells me "Only personal best scores award PP" but in the game it tells me that my personal best was the score I just made, not the one from three years ago. My first thought would be there are Account Personal Best's and then there are Lazer Personal Best's. I'm a bit confused and would appreciate anyone clearing this up for me :)

Edit:
I just discovered there are two pages to see scores for lazer and osu(PPNext), are they separate games? Will they combine the games and will scores from one be deleted but not the other?
Death
As far as I'm aware, the goal is to eventually have scores set in lazer visible on the normal website. lazer.ppy.sh is an experimental page, as can be seen from the large blue disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

How that migration will take place... I'm not really sure. I don't think there is a set plan for it yet. There is a chance that scores set in lazer will be reset at some point though.
Topic Starter
[ f u m e s ]

Death wrote:

As far as I'm aware, the goal is to eventually have scores set in lazer visible on the normal website. lazer.ppy.sh is an experimental page, as can be seen from the large blue disclaimer at the bottom of the page.

How that migration will take place... I'm not really sure. I don't think there is a set plan for it yet. There is a chance that scores set in lazer will be reset at some point though.
Thank you for your reply. Hopefully the migration will happen soon, I'm really enjoying lazer so far, and it's a great reintroduction to the game for me.