forum

How can i play scarlet rose?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Full Tablet

Novarythmic wrote:

... and where did i write that you have to...?
What I'm referring to is that Scarlet Rose is not into the "fast maps" category in my opinion (several easy Insanes require faster aim or tapping speed).
As for the rest I agree with you.
Akali

Soarezi wrote:

Scarlet rose beginning is the hardest
It is, + it's racist. I'm lefthanded and it's almost impossible to pass, but after I do the horizontal flip in editor it's not that big of a deal.

Please [ ] Horizontal flip in beatmap options.

iderekmc

Full Tablet wrote:

Novarythmic wrote:

At some point when playing those faster maps you realise it's more about learning how to read a map and adapt tapping properly to bpm, than to endlessly improving how fast can you click ;x You can stream like the devil himself ( Obama RiP ) but spamming the buttons won't get you anywhere on scarlet rose. Try putting no fail on, and watching closely the patterns.
You don't have to press buttons fast to play Scarlet Rose.
if u singletap u do xD
Wishy
320 BPM too slow real speed 9999 BPM.
tokaku
The first part is the worst. I keep failing at the start because of the triple connected to that jump triangle.
To be good at scarlet rose is to spam z and x like crazy and pray that they hit something.
And concentrate on the notes you're hitting and not the whole screen.
Plus, you need to play more insanes at your level...
ClawViper
Spamming Z and X the whole song and hoping that you hit and dont miss too many in a row is a shitty way to improve imo. Unless you are trying to pass it just for bragging rights.
Rewben2

ClawViper wrote:

Spamming Z and X the whole song and hoping that you hit and dont miss too many in a row is a shitty way to improve imo
It is an awful way to improve, you need to learn to read maps and play to the beat.
mekadon_old
lrn2singletap
I can barely keep my combo above 200, and fail at 3/4 of the map, so I HT

Of course, with my low rankings I don't really have much to say
RyuukiBeat

Wishy wrote:

Play Scarlet Rose.
That's the right answer of your question about how to play scarlet rose. Just play it and done. Play more... and eventually we (you and I) can pass that map.
Mofu kun
Try getting past some other ones such as adult's toy and talent shredder first. Then go back to Scarlet Rose.
ryza
scarlet rose is the easiest 0108 :s

it helps if you know how to read AR9 and not suck at the game
lsIand

mekadon wrote:

lrn2singletap
you mean learn to alternate
Rewben2

Silynn wrote:

I find talent shredder much much easier
Soulg

Silynn wrote:

it helps if you know how to read AR9 and not suck at the game
GRRRR AR9 TOO SLOW WTFUX

ANYTHING B-LO AR11 SLOW IF U PLY AR10 U SUK
ryza

Rewben2 wrote:

Silynn wrote:

I find talent shredder much much easier
yeah but i can't fc talent shredder

i can fc scarlet rose ;-;
JerseyJackal
Honestly though, which is generally found to be more difficult: Freeman or Scarlet Rose. Both seem like very difficult clusterf*** 0108 maps.
bratan
About 3 months ago: 70% on Nyaten (the creator) .... scarlet rose: 65%, starting to learn how to read Freedom dive on Another, did 81% on with a dance number (hatsune miku) with some badass combo, can't alternate Basara (daisuke), can't even nearly pass the map. Adults toy: 81%, no mods (only no fail). Airman: 68%. Yousei Teikoku, Wahrheit: 85%, C. 5 Months ago I even did a S on the creator, level 6. I was barely playing a month there and only with mouse, that made me very happy. Quick brown fox, about 40-50%.

Now: I almost did a B on Nyaten (the creator), quick brown fox 62% Without HR, 58% with, did a B on several ar10 maps, ranked up a lot, improved my whole skill level, my rank and my level, can't read Freedom dive on another, only with HR, even quick brown fox seems easier with hr, Xi freedom dive Four Dimensions with HR, Scarlet rose 68% with HR, 65% without HR, I can't read it, dance number about 78-80%, can't read the first part and some other parts without HR, my singletapping improved much (very, very much) can ST Daisuke Achiwa on Basara always with more than 90% accuracy, using only my middle finger to play it, without even a single break. Airman now about 76%, didn't improve a lot, but I did improve. I sometimes see myself being too fast for ar10 maps, so I put HR on and it works better at some parts. But I'm still not accurate enough to pass them. I see how people with 10 k rank less or more are passing maps I can't pass, really frustrates me. Adults toy: 81% with HD and HR. Basically the same I did 3 months ago, only with 2 mods enabled now. Without those mods I will barely get around 80%, I guess. Didn't imrprove at all. Especially the beginning is terrible hard to read for me without HR. Got a lot worse at reading everything below ar10, also got a lot worse at alternating, cause I never tried it to be honest. I always wanted to singletap, so I singletapped, and now I see the problems. My singletap speed is really insane, I can singletap most streams and all the slow ones, of course. On Tatsh Image Material I singletap 90% of the map (only the streams not) and get 81%, what's above my ranks and levels average...I get beaten by people much worse than me at slow maps, especially such as "made of fire" or "scarlet rose" or even "Wahrheit".... on that song I only improved 1% (!!!!!!) in 3 months! I must admit I didn't play it a lot, but I expected a bit more....I'm playing too fast to hit the jumps on Wahrheit, so I think this map get's easier with HR too, while it was unplayable with HR for me 3 months ago. I improved a lot at HR at all, like "Suklaapallit" HR S, the creator level 6 HD HR S, Xi Time Files (hyper) HD HR A (full comb) but I got so much worse at alternating and reading maps with slow speed but many hit notes like scarlet rose.... I really got myself some problems there :D
Myke B
oh my god.
Jethh
wtf those answers, too much kids in this for forum i guess :/
khan119
Singletap it.
MortalBlade
How in the hell is scarlet rose the hardest map if some people can dt this -.-
Soulg
only 1 person can dt it legitimately.

also hardest map no doubt
Myke B