Hanabira-
yeah ranked soon
HabiHolic
Ok. will check.
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
Updated the map and made minimal changes
Straw Hat
This mp3 has sound effects from sound voltex. Wouldn't it have been better to use the one with nofx? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2NNg-k1l3U
koliron

DRRR wrote:

This mp3 has sound effects from sound voltex. Wouldn't it have been better to use the one with nofx? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2NNg-k1l3U
iugh :o nope plz
Okoratu
Using it would literally make a lot of the elements and techniques used throughout almost all diffs questionable
HabiHolic
Sorry for late~

Nuolong
grats again~
Haruto
Re-grats~ :)
Julie
HELL YEAH!! :D!!!!
Myxo
Cngrtz!
Natsu
wew grats
meii18
Wow it is back! Congratulations once again!
- s a k o -
Congratulations It's Back again!
Kitami Erika
hello
Okoratu
Greetings.
Avena
Nathan I swear you're dead.
Catgirl
congrats on 50th time requalify
koliron
Thanks <3

I get tired of fc this!
It's time for approval ;ww;
pw384
I LOVE FANZHEN AAAAHHHHHHH
Jeder
waiting for 100th requalify
PatZar
regratz

Jeder wrote:

waiting for 100th requalify
Ozato Fumika
gratz
CoLouRed GlaZeE
wow
Theswegmeister
Sounds like a sound outta k shoot mania
LigerZero
ranked RANKED ranked RANKED ranked RANKED
Miau
I love it...
Hpocks
Why cant I download it
Nomination Assessment Team

Disqualification Notice

Hello!

Unfortunately, the Quality Assurance Team has decided to disqualify this beatmap. The following is a list of reasons and examples for the disqualification. We do not outline every issue in detail, so make sure to take the idea behind each reason and apply it to the entire beatmap as issues might be found in more than the spots mentioned below. If you have any questions, please reply to this post and we will do our best to clarify any misunderstandings.

xxxxTREME

Readability issues

• Overlapping sliders appear and disappear in improper times, combined with the nature of SV (Slider Velocity) changes in this map makes a incredible impact on readability.
  1. 00:20:382 (2) - This slider appears before the previous slider at the same place before it disappears completely causing readability issues
Slider Velocity Changes

• The SV changes could be more distinguishable/readable between each other, we recommend you use color hax to achieve this. especially with the many SV changes that exist.
  1. 00:37:836 (1) - Certain SV changes like this, where there are multitude of slowdowns and speed-up present, make it difficult to tell whether it was speed-up or the latter.
  2. 00:42:200 (1,2) - ^
Pantsu's Another

Slider Velocity Changes

• Same issue present from xxxxTREME, except slightly more severe.
  1. 01:37:155 (1,1) - Same here, such extreme changes in SV, and also where many new combo exist make it rather difficult.
  2. As a general note, you should look at diffs with many SV changes + with different velocities and make them look more distinguishable.

If you happen to have concerns about this disqualification you can contest the decision with this form. Before using this form, please read the instructions carefully.

The Beatmap Nominators may handle this mapset after the issues have been addressed.

Good luck!

###CM
OzzyOzrock
we've reached meme status boyzzzz
Topic Starter
Fatfan Kolek
I don't agree actually (in my diff)

I hope you played the map and didn't just look at the editor
UndeadCapulet
How exactly does "color hax" help readability at all? Many, many players will only be using their own skins' colours when playing, with the logic of "these colours I am using in my skin help me with my reading skills." For these players, the map's readability will not have improved. You're basically saying it's okay to isolate a certain collection of players. Do you really want a map that does this in the Ranked section?

As far as the DQ reasons go:

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

xxxxTREME

Readability issues
  1. 00:20:382 (2) - This slider appears before the previous slider at the same place before it disappears completely causing readability issues A simple back and forth motion is very intuitive, especially for this part of the music. All the player will really be looking at here are approach circles, you don't need to follow much of these sliders to 300 everything. Even if noticing it's a slider is a little difficult, the cursor motion makes up for this, and the player should feel inclined to hold longer due to the other surrounding sliders.
Slider Velocity Changes
  1. 00:37:836 (1) - Certain SV changes like this, where there are multitude of slowdowns and speed-up present, make it difficult to tell whether it was speed-up or the latter. Maybe you should actually take musical cues into consideration? 00:36:473 (3,1,1,1) - is the same instrumental as 00:12:473 (1,1,1,1) - , so the player will expect an SV change on the next slider. The actual composition here is also fine, the 1/8 stream builds up energy that then carries into the next slider. This is really straightforward.
  2. 00:42:200 (1,2) - ^ 1/8 sliders don't feel like sliders, an SV drop is not noticeable at all. The 1.5x SV here is consistent with the previous 00:41:655 (2) - slider.
Pantsu's Another

Slider Velocity Changes
  1. 01:37:155 (1,1) - Same here, such extreme changes in SV, and also where many new combo exist make it rather difficult.You just said color hax make SV changes more readable, now you say NC's make it hard to read. Make up your mind please. Regardless, this all is very obvious from the musical cues. 01:37:155 (1) - is a music slowdown that wants to regain energy. The composition of these sliders will make the player want to actually reach for each tail, and do so as quickly as possible. There's nothing wrong here either.
Honestly, I think these are pretty weak arguments. At the very least, you've provided weak explanations of your issues, and weak suggestions for resolving the issues.
koliron
oh really?
lol
-Sh1n1-
wtf? Again? ._.
Equim
rip QAT. Why not figure all these issues for the first DQ?
Straw Hat
Oh wow nvm I like the dq
Cherry Blossom
No comment.
Krah

Equim wrote:

rip QAT. Why not figure all these issues for the first DQ?
Will you notice that it's not always the same QATs who check the maps or are you expecting all of them to check 7maps per day ?
Len
shit.
Natsu

Quality Assurance Team wrote:

Disqualification Notice

Pantsu's Another

Slider Velocity Changes

• Same issue present from xxxxTREME, except slightly more severe.
  1. 01:37:155 (1,1) - Same here, such extreme changes in SV, and also where many new combo exist make it rather difficult.
  2. As a general note, you should look at diffs with many SV changes + with different velocities and make them look more distinguishable.
I really don't agree with this DQ reason, mainly, cuz the SV changes does fit the song, specially the one that you pointed, you need to be a really bad player to break combo there, since the SV changes are the main theme in this diff, so far no one have problems with this diff, previous 2 or 3 DQ don't even point this as issue, as did modders and players, plus doing what the QAT post suggest will make PAN and me to remap this diff and to be honest we prefer to remove diff rather than a remap for such subjective reason. But seems that the map owner doesn't agree with DQ post so maybe he will contest.

Anyways, Fatfan if you lose the DQ contest then just remove this, since you don't need it to fit the spread.

###CM
show more