forum

what do you think about these scores?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rei et

i got a lot better in less than a month lmao, what do you think about these scores?
(went from 93 to fc on R.A.T.O, and 88 to 95% on i love it)
Gamesnake7
Coolio
Stomiks
Improvement very nice
Nene Sakura
so et
His LN Main
Start focusing on a more variety of patterns rather than chord jacks. While the I love It Score is good, you should be at least mid-high 99% on R.A.T.O. This shows a bottle neck of skill in different patterns, where you are more favored in chord jack abilities, while other patterns suffer in acc and most likely control.

I suggest playing lower bpm burst-ey tech patterns (mods optional) to boost pattern reading (focus on 4 star range for now). Additionally keep in mind of your unstable rate, and see if you're hitting to early or late, and adjust accordingly.

Ratio practice can help with solidifying pattern reading as well. focus on 180 - 210 BPM jumpstreams, and aim for low - mid 99. When you're more comfortable with the reading and consistency of these patterns, go for a jumpstream, handstream, and stream charts, and push for 94%.

Overall, don't push chord jack solely, while it is impressive at your skill level to be S ranking such a difficult map, it is just as important and impressive to be a more consistent player.
Stomiks
My guy just appeared out of nowhere and gave solid advice lmao
UltraBlack
The i love it one seems fine but the r.a.t.o one kinda of shows that you were rusty when you got the 93 or that you are way too good on manip lol. I would just spend some time practicing a bit of consistency on tech maps, other than that you look fine.