forum

Remember that time?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ymir
What song takes you back to a time when you were happier?
his everything
My parents are big fans of US Rap so I was used to only listening to Hip-Hop in the house. If I had to choose a music which marked me personally, I would choose this one.

Topic Starter
Ymir

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

My parents are big fans of US Rap so I was used to only listening to Hip-Hop in the house. If I had to choose a music which marked me personally, I would choose this one.

I used to listen to this religiously
his everything

-Remi wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

I used to listen to this religiously
The Ǝ has changed the lives of many people 👑
179bpm

this song in specific reminds me of summer of last year when i went to comic con
her everything

ya know
Stomiks

Most of Bruno Mar's old songs really gets me thinking of the past.
her everything

Stomiks wrote:

ooh yeah
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

F*cking banger holy moly
Topic Starter
Ymir

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

F*cking banger holy moly
Banger artist!
Darkney
Not one song, but a whole mix regarding the 5 million subscriber milestone of MrSuicideSheep.
Pretty much had this on repeat right after school back in 2016.
Honestly, still very nostalgic about it as it was The Music I had running when I first played Terraria and Starbound.
Looking back at it, I can clearly see how much it influenced my production of music as well xdd

179bpm

Darkney wrote:

Not one song, but a whole mix regarding the 5 million subscriber milestone of MrSuicideSheep.
Honestly, still very nostalgic about it as it was The Music I had running when I first played Terraria and Starbound.
Looking back at it, I can clearly see how much it influenced my production of music as well xdd

first time seeing an fa tag post here
Redside

Darkney wrote:

I also used to listen to this mix a lot throughout high school :)
Stomiks

-Remi wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

F*cking banger holy moly

Banger artist!
I really don't like his current music now though. I think most of it's just too similar to each other to be unique in their own way.

Or maybe that's my nostalgia talking who knows.
his everything

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

F*cking banger holy moly

Banger artist!
I really don't like his current music now though. I think most of it's just too similar to each other to be unique in their own way.

Not gonnna lie the last Bruno Mars' album was fire!! -mostly After Last Night and Leave The Door Open

For me his music is always as beautiful and special as before
Stomiks

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

-Remi wrote:

I AM VERY SMART wrote:

Stomiks wrote:

F*cking banger holy moly

Banger artist!

Not gonnna lie the last Bruno Mars' album was fire!! -mostly After Last Night and Leave The Door Open

For me his music is always as beautiful and special as before
Oh yeah Leave The Door Open really grew on me since my sister constantly put the song on speakers everyday. It's catchy but it still doesn't compared to the songs he made in the past.
Topic Starter
Ymir

Redside wrote:

Darkney wrote:

I also used to listen to this mix a lot throughout high school :)
First time hearing it, but I enjoy this style quite a bit.
I'm in high school, so maybe if I listen to it now, in a few years I'll be able to share your nostalgia :P
GamlA

A song from one of my favourite Roblox experiences.
his everything

GamlA wrote:

A song from one of my favourite Roblox experiences.
I don't know why but it feels also like a remixed Minecraft song, oh my
her everything
One song immediately brings me back to 2016-18
show more